Longest unbeaten run?

I had a 33 game run on FM 08, and a real long one on FM 09. It was something like 60. FM 2010 it's about 35.

mine is 19 with shelbourne in Irish first division.
I lost it after I got promoted

Was about 2-3 months ago, but I had a 11 month unbeaten run with Real Madrid. From September 2011 to August 2012. Was a loss against Almeria, won around 40-50 games then lost to Manchester United in the European Super Cup.

I had a 56 streak with Man City on FM10.

I know what people think, it's Man City. But no, it was the first season and I wasted all my money on Srna who failed so I did it broke. :p

I'm not afraid to admit that I haven't gone a season without losing.

So, I think mine is close to 20 with Blackburn.

I am currently on a 48 games streak in one of my saves and on a 52 games streak in another.

In my story (cheap plug I know, go on...click it!) I'm about to manage my 50th competitive match. So far, I'm undefeated! :)

currently on a 34 unbeaten run in the league with Portsmouth in StuW 10.3.2 end of season update, and also on a 15 game winning streak. GET IN!

On FM09 I hit something like 170 with AC Milan, winning everything going something like 3-4 seasons running. I had what I call the 'holy trinity'... Messi, Kaka, Cristiano Ronaldo.

Unbeaten run can easy with big clubs and decent management by us.
Next question is longest 'winning' streak? ;)

With Man City on my 3rd season I did 36 games unbeaten. I think I drew 9 and won the rest, and I won the league.

112 games in La Liga with Real Madrid
and 82 in all competitions :) Won CL 3 years in a row

92 games with arsenal on fm 09 handheld... but that doesnt really count cos handheld is *****

Pretty average compared to the football geniuses here. I have a 21 unbeaten run using Middlesbourgh. It was an away loss to Manchester City 2-0, but there was no shame because the value of their squad is thrice the value of mine. Heh.