Longest unbeaten run?

SaintSinner

Reaction score
Yesterday i lost against Stoke City at Emirates Stadium after drawing Man Utd and winning against Chelsea. I was on a roll for 18 games, and this annoying loss occured. So was wondering how long have you gone unbeaten in FM 10. it seems pretty hard to strech your unbeaten run in FM 10.

FM 10 it is 15 Games.
Fm 09 it is 46 Games.
Both with Rangers.

Currently unbeaten in 13 games with Hadleigh in the Super Bladesman's update. ****** chuffed because I was expected to come last.

On Football Manager 2009 i had my longest run during my last save game as Liverpool and it was around 48 Games. And then after all that i lose to West Ham. :'(

On Football Manager 2010 it 16 so far on my Liverpool save so looking to improve that ;)

14 games notts county on fm10
39 games with arsenal on fm09

also my under 18's went unbeaten in 59 games i was about 9 yrs in and had alot of the england youth in under 18's

Hehe on FM 10 its 18 games 18 wins for my Arsenal team before my computer died and the file with my save got ripped apart :':)'(

i think celtic had that record in real life as well,unbeaten at home.dint they? for 75 games or 82 couple of seasons ago?

I went on a 20 game unbeaten run with Gorleston FC in the level 10 leagues :)

I think I lost count of my largest winning streak but it was with Grenta (never ended data got drestory on championship manager 5)

started october 2005 - end (can't remember)

at the moment on the hall of fame i am unbeaten at the end of january in all competitions

How can people remember these things??
On FM10 it's about 20 games with leeds.
FM 09 no idea.