Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes transfer listed if youre in the first season so for about 8m or less, maybe on loan as well

Trying to get him on loan, thanks for the info mate was a good shout ;)

im Man utd in 4th season, need a replacement for Rio Ferdinand, and Dimitar Berbatov.

im Man utd in 4th season, need a replacement for Rio Ferdinand, and Dimitar Berbatov.

Assume you are looking for young replacement. Otamendi should be around 24-26years old and is definitely a good replacement for Rio Ferdinand.

Roberto Soldado 27-28years old might be even better than berbatov =P

Or if you want younger players, it would be Giuseppe Rossi or Zarate Mauro. Yup =)

I found him on the demo and another save
Hes a 36 year old mexican that has no club and can get for free, great stats too
Anyone know?

German villa or something, 36year old mexican just like you said =)

If after a CB then Shawcross comes good after 2-3 years and is available for bout the 14m mark

i am nott's county just been promted to coca coca leauge one i need a goalkeeper that's good. i have 2m to spend can u help? so he can cover kasper schmeicel or one that is better

Buy Silvia Lung Jr. He is better than schmeicel and pretty cheap too. Just remember to offer him a long term contract. I am playing with notts co too and he is first choice for me now in the premier league

Throw some decent second season free's my way :)

Newly promoted southampton

Marquinhos for Berbatov and Jan Šimůnek for Rio. Both amazing players. Marquinhos can play and score goals from any attacking position. Šimůnek is my favourite CB on the game, quality defender and bangs headers in from corners.

Federico Fazio/Cristian Zapata for Rio.
Why u need a supply for Berba when u have Giuseppe Rossi? his goal machine and pretty good player.
But try Artem Milevski, Sercan Yildirin ( young become class. ) or Romelu Lukaku ( young become class. )

I need a RB for Newcastle(Championship) and have around 5m to spend.

Hi
need a good fast CB for my blackburn squad got about 6 7 mill to spend

I need to strenght my squad in all positions, I am promoted in Premier League with Newcastle 2nd season, my team is ****, I have 16M to spend.
Thanks!

I bought Huddlestone, Joe Hart and Phil Jagielka already, got only 8M to spend need cheap players and quality.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back