Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
well can get di maria he is a left midfielder, riquelme play maker , cud try going for vicente, cameronasi or totti they pretty old but pretty cheap after 1st season

Need a player to work well with Pato. Need them both working well together. Any suggestions?

i'm chelsea

looking for Right Winger (with role insde forward) (who can do "cut in" movement like messi or ronaldo) in good price to (i have 11 mill to spend)

thx

i'm chelsea

looking for Right Winger (with role insde forward) (who can do "cut in" movement like messi or ronaldo) in good price to (i have 11 mill to spend)

thx

Jesus Navas from Sevilla. Signed him for my Liverpool side and he's great

Obasi is a great alternative he booms down the flank in my Arsenal save.

I would like a player to replace drogba as he is gettin fairly old i want him to be a goal scorer and young between the ages of 18-25 i have got pato and aguero i am chelsea and i will pay whatever the price

he has already signed by MU,
can u suggest me for any player who has skills like him??

Yeah, what Gooner said - Obasi is a good alternative to Jesus Navas. Or if you have money to burn try Alexis Sanchez. Both are quality

looking for a good 'ball winning' CM to partner a 'supporting' CM. id pay 15 to 20m

Looking for a Central Defender to partner William Gallas; Age preferably between 23-28 willing to spend at most 12m
I know theres a guy called Naldo who can do a really good job, who else can i have a look at for that price?

Cristian Zapata, Bruno Alves, Micah Richards, Nicolas Otamendi.

Nicolas Otamendi u can get him cheap i think and his great.
Zapata is great aswell, use him in corners to jump with GK, he scores some goals that way :D

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

I am Hearts 1st season. Sitting top of SPL but team is running out of steam in january, need a few players to liven my squad up.

A striker and a decent midfield would be much appreciated

CHEAP as possible

Thanks

daniel villalva or sercan yildirin or vaclav kadlec strikers.
necip, torric or marquinhos midfielders.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

I'm playing as Atletico Madrid and I could do with a new left back who could either provide good cover for Antonio Lopez or replace him in the starting 11. I've got about £14 million to spend, but I'd rather save some of it in case I decicde to buy for another position in january or after signing a left back.
Thanks for any help you can provide =)

Diego Renan for left back, got him for 14M.
His 21 and im going to my 3rd Season.
He does great in all the past seasons, i really recomend it.
U can try also Alvaro Pereira from F.C. Porto, pretty good too, solid and goot to support attack.

Last edited:
looking for a good 'ball winning' CM to partner a 'supporting' CM. id pay 15 to 20m

i bought toulalan (20 mil pound) and sandro (12 mil pound) at the start of my 2nd season. both of them are great, especially sandro since he's only 21 and his stats is amazing. u also should check out busquet. barca willing to sell them around 8 mil pound. but i prefer sandro though. cheers.

Raúl Meireles with 16tackling, 17passing, 18long shot, stamina 18.

Mathieu Bodmer which is slightly lousier. But i believe Meireles is cheaper =) hope it helps

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Team: Tottenham
Season: 2
Money: Enough
Player: Striker

:D ...

Can try Roberto Soldado, great physical attributes, finishing, long shots, heading all 17 :$ Composure 15, bravery 17, aggression 18, off the ball 16, anticipation 15 :$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back