Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hull city i have 29 M to spend but only looking to spend less than 10 i need a cm which is already good and im playing 4-3-3 atm I want him to be around 25-30 with a good defence but could still move forward and pass it

angelo palombo maybe

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

looking for a young hot prospect left winger/striker to replace henry..
willing to spend 4-5 million..
but maybe better to sign jovetic/balotteli?
anyone can recommend players?

im am leeds and in my second season and i got promoted into the championship so i need a really solid centre back ideally someone decent for prem that would drop down and a clinical striker alongside beckford. any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

I also need a good right back

I'm with AC Milan and i need a very good right back. Please without Santon and Azpilicueta.

I'm with AC Milan and i need a very good right back. Please without Santon and Azpilicueta.

Rafinha is great for about 15-20m. Hes the cheapest alternative to the likes of Maicon, Sagna and Ramos

I've got 52 miln but I'll also will like a central def who's fast and have high concentration.

I've got 52 miln but I'll also will like a central def who's fast and have high concentration.

Cristian Zapata , Micah Richards, Federico Fazio or Bruno Alves.

Fazio maybe best shot, but he costs 40M LOL!

angelo palombo maybe

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

looking for a young hot prospect left winger/striker to replace henry..
willing to spend 4-5 million..
but maybe better to sign jovetic/balotteli?
anyone can recommend players?

Angel Di Maria

i'm looking for a ferdinand replacement, i've narrowed the list down to Chiellini, Mexes and Zapata.
i just can't choose!

diddob93 i would keep ferdinand.
but get mexes if u want

I wanted a challenge so i started with newcastle and i have signed Ninis,Fabio,Baxter on loan and Zaki(current top goalscorrer) and vincent Enyeama i need another striker that will get me goals and i have 3.55 million to spend any suggestions?

I wanted a challenge so i started with newcastle and i have signed Ninis,Fabio,Baxter on loan and Zaki(current top goalscorrer) and vincent Enyeama i need another striker that will get me goals and i have 3.55 million to spend any suggestions?

Vaclav Kadlec, Romelu Lukaku, Sercan Yildirim.
Oscar Cardozo? ( dont know how much he worth )
Maybe Ronaldo ( El Gordo )

-Looking for a natural Attacking Midfielder for my Aston Villa squad
-Have very limited finances so no1 that will put a massive hole in the budget
-No older than 28-30 because I need him to be fit

Suggestions much appreciated

-Looking for a natural Attacking Midfielder for my Aston Villa squad
-Have very limited finances so no1 that will put a massive hole in the budget
-No older than 28-30 because I need him to be fit

Suggestions much appreciated

Van der vaart?

im am leeds and in my second season and i got promoted into the championship so i need a really solid centre back ideally someone decent for prem that would drop down and a clinical striker alongside beckford. any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

I also need a good right back

why would you need a clinical striker with beckford? surely a target man or deep lying forward would be better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back