Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any suggestions on new players for my team, I have around £35M to spend.
attachment.php
What about a good AML? Obertan, Balotelli?

I think Balotelli will cost me more than £35M but I guess its worth a try.

You're awesome thanks. Umm what about a good LB and a AMC attacking midfielder- Gourcuff, can you suggest someone else?

AMC easily Luka Modric.

LB, either Vargas or Marcelo. Although Evra is one of the best Left Backs in the game, why do need someone else. For United I would focus more on RB, in which case I would go for Maicon.

Need a DR, AMC, DC, DM, AML, AMR and ST for my Newcastle team in my 2nd season and just been promoted. Dunno whether to make Danny Simpson's move permenant so might not get a DR, would prefer younger players that can slot into my team straight away. Suggestions please :)

Does anyone know of a strong English Forward in the second season for Sunderland? Assuming 6-8 Mill for the price...

Also does anyone have any ideas for backup/squad players in the second season. My squads in the attachments.

Need a DR, AMC, DC, DM, AML, AMR and ST for my Newcastle team in my 2nd season and just been promoted. Dunno whether to make Danny Simpson's move permenant so might not get a DR, would prefer younger players that can slot into my team straight away. Suggestions please :)

Basically a full team ;)

DR - Alan Hutton or Gianni Zuiverloon
DC - Danny Wilson or Craig Cathcart
DM - Nemanja Matic (you'll neeed to train him in that position, but should learn quickly and is very good) or Owen Hargreaves
AMC - John Fleck or Rafael Van Der Vaart
AML - James McFadden or Charles N'Zogbia
AMR - Zoran Tosic or Michael Kightly

I would also recommend investing in Federico Macheda and/or Adem Ljajic if you have enough money.

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

Does anyone know of a strong English Forward in the second season for Sunderland? Assuming 6-8 Mill for the price...

Also does anyone have any ideas for backup/squad players in the second season. My squads in the attachments.

Is this for a European competition? If it is then look at Steven Fletcher that is also assuming you mean British not just English.

If it isn't for a European comp, then you've got very good strikers already, I would say investing n another one would be a waste of money. I would look at a good, young striker, like Macheda.

I need a striker - Targetman - whos got good heading and strength price isnt an issue Im with arsenal

Basically a full team ;)

DR - Alan Hutton or Gianni Zuiverloon
DC - Danny Wilson or Craig Cathcart
DM - Nemanja Matic (you'll neeed to train him in that position, but should learn quickly and is very good) or Owen Hargreaves
AMC - John Fleck or Rafael Van Der Vaart
AML - James McFadden or Charles N'Zogbia
AMR - Zoran Tosic or Michael Kightly

I would also recommend investing in Federico Macheda and/or Adem Ljajic if you have enough money.

Cheers mate :) think I got impulsive yesterday though and I've bought Prince Buaben & Hedwiges Maduro, but I'm going to look at Hargreaves, Van Der Vaart, Cathcart, Kightly & McFadden as we have a history with Charles Insomnia and Danny Simpson is now a toon player. Macheda is top of my list now aswell he did well for think it was Ipswich on loan in the Championship last campaign. I've sold Barton, Smith, Geremi, ****, Lovenkrands and Ameobi. Think I'll have a more than decent squad by the time I have filled it out, oh and btw Ranger & Carroll the best young English Strikers in the game for me the goals literally fly but will need Macheda as to rotate between them.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

I need a striker - Targetman - whos got good heading and strength price isnt an issue Im with arsenal

Andy Carroll from Newcastle turns into an amazing target man, young english and can score aswell as set up plenty of goals.

I dont want to be mean or something

But looking at his stats make me ******* depressed.....

What Database size do you have and do you have Portugal?

Fernando Llorente

I'm Tottenham and looking for someone who can play as a right winger. Bentley and Lennon aren't doing it for me right now. I would prefer someone English but it doesn't really matter. And someone around 5m or 8m max.

my defence isn't really working out well, and i would like to know who i could buy to replace them.

current first team defence is Jay McEveley, Daniel Gabbidon, Shaun Barker, Paul Connoly.

i have 35 million in my budget, and i am playing as Derby County, so i can't really buy any massive stars.

Need a world-class box-to-box midfielder
There are many choices, I would recommend: Carrick, Essien, Flamini, Fletcher, Gattuso, and Palacios. You can find all of these for about less than 30 million. They are all world class and can play as box-to-box midfielders.

I would never, in the history of my life. Expected to hear those two sentences.
Can i ask... how!?

all that bold, makes it look like i'm being shouted at..

anyway, i used the editor to give them extra money for transfers (there was one player i wanted, and i had barely any money left, and my board were very tight) and after it, for some reason i asked for more money and they give me a load! which was wierd, so i ended up with 35 million added up.

that good enough? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back