Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been promoted to prem with ipswich, i dont know how much money i will get
But any freebies or cheap ones i can buy to strengthen squad?

need a CM to play alongside fabregas in my inter game..or is it good to play cambiasso with a defensive role?

Fabregas is a good passer, you should use ball winning midfielder with him, i think. Cambiasso is a good choice, maybe you can transfer Palombo.

Attacking Midfield Right - Liverpool
Would prefer to be young, price is no problem, 2009/2010 season

Alexis Sanchez, Aaron Lennon, Santiago Cazorla or David Bentley

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

need a CM to play alongside fabregas in my inter game..or is it good to play cambiasso with a defensive role?

Veloso is better than Cambiasso, IMO.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Just been promoted to prem with ipswich, i dont know how much money i will get
But any freebies or cheap ones i can buy to strengthen squad?

Get a few Loanees from the bigger Prem teams. Ljajic and Macheda should be your top priorities, IMO

Need CM strong tackler 20 to 40 million need to be would class im utd first season thx

Need CM strong tackler 20 to 40 million need to be would class im utd first season thx
angelo palombo/miguel veloso/jeremy toulalan=strong tacklers. veloso is more of an all rounder though

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Attacking Midfield Right - Liverpool
Would prefer to be young, price is no problem, 2009/2010 season
jesus navas. trust me, you wont regret it

- I don't agree with Veloso. His profile maybe colorful, everything is 16 and 17. But his performance is below standart. Don't waste too much money for him.

- Crosser RW...Yes Navas is good choice, I also recommend Lennon.

- I don't agree with Veloso. His profile maybe colorful, everything is 16 and 17. But his performance is below standart. Don't waste too much money for him.

That's just on your game though... His performances depend on who he plays with, the tactics you use and the way you play him. On my Man City save I had him for 3 seasons and his average rating was 7.7 as a deep lying playmaker.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Lennon is better than Navas, IMO.

well theres marcelo-real madrid.....might be expensive.......or do what i did buy muniesa-barcelona and play him left back -you wont be disapointed.....excellant prospect?????

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

go for SUBOTIC-dortmund.............excellent defender......and works excellent with vidic.......(currently serbia manager)

Need world class striker to partner aguero aged around 20-24 prefarably not non-eu price max 30m in year 2011/2012

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

sissoko from juventus is good although natural in dm i played him in cm and he was awesome

Last edited:
Hard to find a good world class which want to join, but ofc Dzeko,Lisandro,Hulk will be good choice.

liedson lasts 2 seasons and is class, ibesevic from hoffenheim is also brilliant as target man

When you are requesting a player on this please remember to say how much you have to spend and what year you are in.

Im looking for striker 7millions budget, deep lying forward (no milevskyi, lyon bought him first :( ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back