Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a good left midfielder / attacking midfielder preferably fairly young with good stats between 1-15 million pound

looking for a young striker for my Derby game, must have good potential, current ability not to important.
can't be too expensive.

im Arsenal heading into season 4, Need a Goalscoring forward got about £15million to spend.

iv narrowed my choice down to these 3 but carnt decide PLEASE HELP ASAP so i can crack on with my season.

Destro has the potential to be amazing, but Acquafresca is a goalscorer.

Destro has the potential to be amazing, but Acquafresca is a goalscorer.

Yeh had Destro on loan last year and he looked like he had a bright future think i might go for Acquafresca then just sell Eduardo and couple of averages joe's and try by Desto

Thanks Pal

I need a winger that i can get for cca 40m for my liverpool game, second season starting.

The best MC available not gerrard or lampard not playing them in my man u squad. Anyone got any suggestions i already have hamsik

Arsenal , moneys not a problem, anyone centre mid good enough to partner fabregas and better than Toulalan and a CD better than Chillelini please, thanks!

Looking for a good MC for Hércules, got a £3.9mill transfer budget to work with :P

Anyone have experience managing in South America?

I've been hired by Instituto of the Argentine Second Division and have 80k to spend, but would prefer to get some in on free transfers.

Need a LB, ST and a CM.

I'm not sure if this is the right place but..how much would i have to spend for angel di maria after 1st season if anyone knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back