Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for a left back for liverpool, that will want to join, got money to spare.

well depends how much u got and what season u at i got ansaldi from rubin he is a good back up and i bought lahm on next season:D

Looking for a Left Back no older than about 21 for Rangers.
You could try to sign Nemanja Pejcinovic from Hertha BSC, or Vegard Forren from Molde, they have good crossing stats and can play as a CB and a FB and you should be able to sign them for around 900,000.

Another good option would be Jukka Raitala who you could also sign for the same price, but I would recommend getting the other two.

There are many young fullbacks but a lot of the young ones are really expensive such as Bale and Insua.

Hope this helps:D

Hi guys
Decent quality DMF for QPR in the Championship
I have about £3m to spend
Just want him to be strong,fit and have good tackling for those tough away games.
Thank you

Does anyone know of a strong English Forward in the second season for Sunderland? Assuming 6-8 Mill for the price...

Also does anyone have any ideas for backup/squad players in the second season. My squads in the attachments.

taner yalcin, podolski, diakhate, suljemanic

Hi guys
Just want him to be strong,fit and have good tackling for those tough away games.
Thank you

Defensive Midfielders:

German Villa
Gaby Mudingayi
ANTHONY ANNAN :wub: < RECOMMENDED.
SERGIY KRYVTSOV :wub: < RECOMMENDED
Gilberto Silva

They are okay. I would recommend Annan. Brilliant defensive. But not so good with passing. both him and my other recommendation will sign for QPR. And they are both amazing players. Take a look, tell me what you think. (A)

Hi guys
Thank you

I'd recommend Aron Gunnarsson from Coventry, i bought him for £2m at Sheffield Utd, now he's captaining my side in my 3rd season in Premiership

Last edited:
Need a good right wingback/ fullback, needs to have high pace, not much defensive attributes needed. Cost should be below 30m pounds.Must be below 25 years of age, and i want a player worthy of a big 4 club, any ideas?

I dont know if Manuel Neuer from Schalke is an obvious suggestion but do try it. Great keeper, try Robert Enke, Tim Wiese..

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

i want a world class goalkeeper that rivals cech n buffon for about 10mill for arsenal tryed to get lloris,mandana,akinfeev,frey, and all the odvious ones but there not selling anyone got any ideas of some not so odvious ones pls ?

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I'm West Ham
2010-2011 season (EPL)
Looking for a AMR
Budget - Up to £17M
Wages - Up to 66K
Cheers :)
I hope Kiko Femenia will do, he can play almost every position on the right, young and cheap..he had does wonders for my Sunderland squad.

I need a solid right back for my Valencia. I want to get rid of from Miguel and Bruno. I bid Cassani as a suitable for this role but I couldn't buy from Palermo :(

I need a solid right back for my Valencia. I want to get rid of from Miguel and Bruno. I bid Cassani as a suitable for this role but I couldn't buy from Palermo :(
Azipilicueta (5-9m) or Ansaldi(4m) but these prices are for the first seasons

Looking for a centreback for Arsenal who can play with Vermaelen and Mexes..

Im getting rid of Gallas cuz he isnt doing well and got 5 red cards in 33 games even after I tried everything he got some more red cards :@.
First season. Money --> 20 million. I prefer a young player who's good for my squad
Sakho is too expensive.

Im getting rid of Gallas cuz he isnt doing well and got 5 red cards in 33 games even after I tried everything he got some more red cards :@.
First season. Money --> 20 million. I prefer a young player who's good for my squad
Sakho is too expensive.

Giorgio Chiellini, Daniel Agger

Sakho is too expensive.
Sergiy Kryvtsov 19 wonderkid, Federico Fazio or Nicolas Otamendi. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back