Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if this is the right thread but have a question re: Mario Balotelli. Signed him for £44m first season for Man Utd. i've been playing him as wide left midfielder and he's done fairly well but he's only there because I've got far more depth in strikers with Rooney, Berbatov, Owen. etc as opposed to my wingers (sold Nani).

i will inevitably move him to a striking role alongside Rooney, though, because he's naturally a striker - question is what his best position is alongside Rooney? complete striker/advanced forward with Rooney deep lying? Vice verca? I tried looking for a positions thread but couldn't see so please feel free to redirect...

Cheers.

I'm looking for a goalkeeper and a striker for Aston Villa, I'm coming to the end of my second season, my budget is max. £6mil for the striker and £4mil for the keeper

Try Kameni. He has a quite good minimum release fee ( 6 million euro).

Im Chelsea approaching the end of transfer ban!
Need a killer striker and also a game changing midfielder
Money no object
Got Drogba, Anelka, Cavani, Dzeko and Hamsik and fat Frank

i am liverpool 4th season now i need some good centeral defenders as carra retired, agger and skertel sold i now got zapata fazio and sakho so need more and dont mention otamendi cause they refused around 70 million offer for him:S

i am liverpool 4th season now i need some good centeral defenders as carra retired, agger and skertel sold i now got zapata fazio and sakho so need more and dont mention otamendi cause they refused around 70 million offer for him:S

Simon Kjaer -Salvatore Bochetti

I am looking for a DMC as a replacement for Essien, must be as good as Essien or have the potiential to be as good as or better! playing the goals galore 2010 formation, and got 45mil to spend. i repeat he must be good.

couldnt be assed going through the whole thread so hes probably been said but joe mattock of west brom is the best young english left back in the game, get in before other clubs though cause everton have him on my man city save in 3rd season and rejected a 25mil bid.. also does everyone know about james rodriguez of banfield? hes doveloping beautifly and is 17 yrs at the start and 1mil, good for championship teams but offer him a bit more than hes asking and rotation status as big clubs bid as soon as you do.. i also like buchtman of liverpool available at start for 150,000 but got him free after 1st season liverpool let him go in 4th season leeds save hes worth 3.8mil and hes stats continue to sky rocket

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

wolfsburg
15 m
dm

sandro, internacional, 10mil at the start of the game

I'm in my first season with Coventry City in the Championship and just started managing them today.I'm looking for a good striker who is rated between £500,000 and £1million.He should preferrably be a speedy striker and maybe have some good finishing.I am struggling to get a better striker than Freddy Eastwood and Leon Best is backup to Clinton Morrison.

I tried to get Vaughan on loan from Everton but he had no intention of joining us on loan,I tried to buy Luke Moore from West Brom but they asked for £8million,quadruple my starting budget and Sam Vokes on loan from Wolves but he had the same intentions as James Vaughan - not joining us on loan.

Also,I don't mind this as much,but he (preferrably) could be at a young age.To be more specific,around the age of 22-26.I generally play a 4-1-3-2,so him partnering up with Morrison upfront would be ideal.

Thanks,
Kituno

I'm in my first season with Coventry City in the Championship and just started managing them today.I'm looking for a good striker who is rated between £500,000 and £1million.He should preferrably be a speedy striker and maybe have some good finishing.I am struggling to get a better striker than Freddy Eastwood and Leon Best is backup to Clinton Morrison.

I tried to get Vaughan on loan from Everton but he had no intention of joining us on loan,I tried to buy Luke Moore from West Brom but they asked for £8million,quadruple my starting budget and Sam Vokes on loan from Wolves but he had the same intentions as James Vaughan - not joining us on loan.

Also,I don't mind this as much,but he (preferrably) could be at a young age.To be more specific,around the age of 22-26.I generally play a 4-1-3-2,so him partnering up with Morrison upfront would be ideal.

Thanks,
Kituno

Have you tried the Manchester United youngsters Welbeck and Macheda?
Henri Camara is pretty old but still has a lot of pace, still a good year within him

Im Celtic need a LB + RB Got £20m

Why don't you try Marcelo and Rafinha, if not, Matty Taylor of Bolton can perform really well as a left back. You can also look at Kieran Gibbs, Fabian Monzon or Davide Santon?

Btw, could anyone afford to buy Akinfeeev? I gave CSKA 25 million euro, they asked me 70 million. Like a joke.

Anybody knows exact price?

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

I am looking for a DMC as a replacement for Essien, must be as good as Essien or have the potiential to be as good as or better! playing the goals galore 2010 formation, and got 45mil to spend. i repeat he must be good.

I don't sure Annan is good as Essien but I'm very pleased with him, his ball winning side is amazing.

Btw, could anyone afford to buy Akinfeeev? I gave CSKA 25 million euro, they asked me 70 million. Like a joke.

Anybody knows exact price?

There is no fixed price on any player, it depends on how unsettle thep layer become or how much the club dislike a player or how much they want off you, Akinfeev is Captain of CSKA Moscow and there star player, he is the most important player at the club hence why he is so hard to get, however if you want a real challenge, go for Iker Cassilias as he is an uphill struggle to sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back