Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Bolton and looking for a good backup left winger. He should be less than 2.5 mil. And preferably under the age of 25 but that's not really a problem

A central defender for Sunderland in season 3?
I already have Sakho and I have £16 to spend.
The age is not important( not to old though).

looking for a striker 20-25 years old and 0-500k a real goalscorer

Hey everyone.

My preffered formation is a 4-2-2-2 with 2 DMs and then a AML and AMR.
I'm looking for somebody who can fill my LB and AML problems.
Preferably the LB would be defensive minded and the AML would be capable of filling in at LM if a change of formation was required.
The very top tier players are out of question (Cole,Evra,Clichy,Abidal etc and then Messi,Sneijder,Robben).

I was looking at Bridge or Arbeloa for LB and then Cassano or Simao for AML. Reasonable suggestions? Any other thoughts?

Hey everyone.

My preffered formation is a 4-2-2-2 with 2 DMs and then a AML and AMR.
I'm looking for somebody who can fill my LB and AML problems.
Preferably the LB would be defensive minded and the AML would be capable of filling in at LM if a change of formation was required.
The very top tier players are out of question (Cole,Evra,Clichy,Abidal etc and then Messi,Sneijder,Robben).

I was looking at Bridge or Arbeloa for LB and then Cassano or Simao for AML. Reasonable suggestions? Any other thoughts?
How about Emiliano Insua, Gareth Bale or Joe Mattock for LB and Stevan Jovetic, Andres Guardado or Angel Di Maria for AML. :)

A goalkeeper to replace Gordon at Sunderland?
I currently have £16 to spend without having sold any.
I'm in season 3.

Thx to Jack Fulham for the tips at DC, I ended up getting Jagielka though.

I'm in season 3.

Take a look at Silviu Lung Jr.

Enke, Benaglio, Green, Adler, Mandanda? They should be available for about 15-20m if they havent moved clubs

luton town in fl2 i need a good goalscorer and defender and gk

a box to box midfielder for Birmingham City have around 3mill to spend

Enke, Benaglio, Green, Adler, Mandanda? They should be available for about 15-20m if they havent moved clubs

I would feel weird if I've played Enke :S

R.I.P.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

I'm in season 3.

Joe Hart maybe. Maybe you can get Ustari (min. fee clause 6 million euro)

Thats you.

I do feel sorry for him and the way he passed away R.I.P. but he is one of the best keepers in the game.

I'm starting my second season with Nottm Forrest. I managed to get promotion (thrilling playoff after third place finish, very proud.) But naturally since I'm Nottm, I don't have much cash at the start of the prem season and my players are far from prem quality so this is already going to be tough.

I've got 9 million to spend. Need a strong centre back, quality winger and quality striker. I've already got Joe Garner and Angel from Tenerife, they bagged goals in the championship but I'm not sure if they can step up. I've also picked up Matt Murray from Wolves to be my backup GK, sold off Lee Camp and need a good starting GK. Keep suggestions as cheap as possible. I'm thinking Lewandowski, but I'm not sure how good he performs.

Position: Striker
Price: 1m-3m £
Club: Celtic
Notes: Need the equivelant of Laurito or Paloschi in FM09. Cheap, but quickly become mental.

i need a strike partner for drogba at chelsea i have anelka but he's more of a super sub i was thinking aguero/pato/dzeko any suggestions would help a lot and how to play them would help as well pretty young as well under 25

Get Aguero and use him as an advanced foward and a target man with the ball played to feet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back