Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
In in third season with Derby County, and need a left back to replace Paulo Ferreira. I have 5mil to spend, any help would do. It would also be nice to replace Carew, but that can wait if need be.

Hey guys im managing fiorentina at the moment just started my first season into the game. But i have mutu injured for 4 months. I also lost marchionni for about 2 months. My transfer budget is pretty low at about 6.75m illion. Is there any cheap strikers i could get on loan or maybe even buy. Just to need as back up or rotation that would be great.

Hey guys im managing fiorentina at the moment just started my first season into the game. But i have mutu injured for 4 months. I also lost marchionni for about 2 months. My transfer budget is pretty low at about 6.75m illion. Is there any cheap strikers i could get on loan or maybe even buy. Just to need as back up or rotation that would be great.

People gonna think I'm jumping every thread :)

If you didn't complete your non-eu transfer limit, you can buy Jonathan Cristaldo with overall 3-4 million euro.

People gonna think I'm jumping every thread :)

If you didn't complete your non-eu transfer limit, you can buy Jonathan Cristaldo with overall 3-4 million euro.

Is he only good striker that is non-euro i could find? How about a european striker? that i could get at 6 mil or under that. Sorry for bombarding you with these questions.:S

can anyone suggest a creative attacking midfielder for around a million that would be interested in joining a good league 1 team

can anyone suggest a creative attacking midfielder for around a million that would be interested in joining a good league 1 team

Why don't you try Adam Lallana or Nacer Barazite, have you looked at Hamed Namouchi

A new CB for less than 7m, International maybe!

Ok thanks i'll look at them!

If i sign them i'll tell you :D

Is he only good striker that is non-euro i could find? How about a european striker? that i could get at 6 mil or under that. Sorry for bombarding you with these questions.:S

Of course not, but Cristaldo is one of the best young striker of the game. 3-4 million is nothing for him.

Hmm european striker...Ola Tovionen, Yannis Tafer...Maybe Van Nistelrooy :)

Of course not, but Cristaldo is one of the best young striker of the game. 3-4 million is nothing for him.

Hmm european striker...Ola Tovionen, Yannis Tafer...Maybe Van Nistelrooy :)

Haha alright thanks.

Ffs, just updated fm with the new patch and started again with mk dons and diego de ascentis isnt free anymore can anyone recommend a defensive mid for mk dons please? got about 1m to spend?

Last edited:
okay, so yes it may seem weird but i only just got fm10, i skipped, fm09 because i loved fm08 so much and only just stopped playing it, anyway seems a bit has changed im loving the new tactical system, it will take a while to get the hang of, anyway to the point, i just started with arsenal, my first mission is to fortify my holding midfield role, im looking for a good dm who can also play cm when required, strong, should be under 26 will go up to 27 and im willing to pay as much as 14 mill pounds, if you can solve that for me, my next mission striker at most 10 million 28 or 29 year old experienced finisher, thanks in advance people

okay, so yes it may seem weird but i only just got fm10, i skipped, fm09 because i loved fm08 so much and only just stopped playing it, anyway seems a bit has changed im loving the new tactical system, it will take a while to get the hang of, anyway to the point, i just started with arsenal, my first mission is to fortify my holding midfield role, im looking for a good dm who can also play cm when required, strong, should be under 26 will go up to 27 and im willing to pay as much as 14 mill pounds, if you can solve that for me, my next mission striker at most 10 million 28 or 29 year old experienced finisher, thanks in advance people
dm - angelo palombo, miguel veloso, jeremy toulalan (may cost more)

st - not very easy to find one below 10m. you can adriano from fluminese. edin dzeko would be pretty expensive as well

thanks man tried toulalan before i posted anything here they wanted 21 mill, thinking veloso, hows paolombo, i was leaning towards him first but my scouts kinda beat him up, man i would be in a dream state if i could get dzeko for under 10, im not obsessed with the striker thing, if i can nice, if not, i'll see how the position is come January, arshavin sneaking up from the amc spot is where most of my goals are going to come from

I am looking for a DMC as a replacement for Essien, must be as good as Essien or have the potiential to be as good as or better! playing the goals galore 2010 formation, and got 45mil to spend. i repeat he must be good.

Essien is one of a kind dude. but I would suggest you to go for de Jong. Young, European, solid DMC. He wouldnt be able to score fantastic goals as Essien, but he has all you expect from a DMC defensively.

Otherwise if you have patience and a cover, go for Veloso. He can also play deep lying playmaker and has terrific long shot ability. by 2013 he will be the best guy in the market scoring 15 goals a season making 20 assists. word

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Im Chelsea approaching the end of transfer ban!
Need a killer striker and also a game changing midfielder
Money no object
Got Drogba, Anelka, Cavani, Dzeko and Hamsik and fat Frank

what kinda midfielder, id recommend Arda Turan or Modric for AMC position, Fabregas for MC (though it may get ugly for you as you're Arsenals biggest rivals). Arda is cheaper than the rest with the same impact.
As for the strikers there are a load of players. But my favorite is Tevez. he is awesome & a sudden game changer as a substitute. scores around 20 to 25 as a bench warmer.

and guys dont put this money no object statement. money is an object if youre going for ronaldo or messi. they are the best two players in the game if you can afford them.

well, i spent 9 mill on veloso, ws tempted by camacho cuz i remembered he becomes a stud later on in fm08, neway i decided to go with the player whos affordable and most ready now, so ive got 15 mill left in the kitty, leaning towards Iaquinta hes available for 10, but im holding off till january on buying a striker, i want to see how my current frontline holds up, who else do you think i should scout, now im willing to spend that 15 mill on a striker

Looking a world-class goalkeeper.

Adler and Akinfeev cannot be bought, their clubs request funny prices...

Kameni just left because I forgot to change his min. fee clause :(

Schalke's GK, Neuer. How about him? Any idea?

Looking a world-class goalkeeper.

Adler and Akinfeev cannot be bought, their clubs request funny prices...

Kameni just left because I forgot to change his min. fee clause :(

Schalke's GK, Neuer. How about him? Any idea?

Neuer is pretty good but you gotta have big bucks to buy him as well. Also check out Volkan from Fenerbahce, I heard he becomes a preety decent keeper. But my first choice would be Lyon keeper Lloris if Akinfeev is unapproachable. Not sure how much you need to tempt him though..

One thing to keep in mind is a goalkeeper reaches his peak after 30s. Even a mid 20 goalie is considered to be inexperienced in FM.

Looking for a center mid in the 2012 season on Chelsea, needs to be able to use the playmaker role perfectly, already have Hamsik any suggestions? Money isnt a massive problem.

Im currentley using Jp's Direct formation if that helps at all and loving it.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back