Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
im in my first season with newcastle,,,,
i am selling a few players like ****, geremi, smith...
any ideas who to bring in ???
already brought in ebi smolarek, macheda and wilshere
Harewood?
Kakuta? (if you can loan him)

a player that can play DMC and MC, but is quite cheap, by the way he is for wolfsburg.

i would like a defensively minded midfielder for aston villa preferably aged between 22-26 so he has plenty of years left in him. He needs to be of european quality and i would like to spend within the region of 10-15 million on him anybody have any ideas??
thanks in advance x

i would like a defensively minded midfielder for aston villa preferably aged between 22-26 so he has plenty of years left in him. He needs to be of european quality and i would like to spend within the region of 10-15 million on him anybody have any ideas??
thanks in advance x
John obi Mikel (might be abit expensive tho)
Ignacio Camacho
Sulley Muntari

thanks in advance x

Moussa Sissoko

Miguel Veloso

thanks for the ideas i am not getting it back until christmas day as i have alot of work to do
i was also thinking david beckham but i don't know whether he has the pace for the role i need him to do what do you guys think
really likeing the idea of sulley muntari as from what i can remember he is a tank, however mikel might just be out of my price range cheers anyway :)

How about the Polish striker Robert Lewandowski

Bought by Hoffenheim=(

Position: Right back
Price: 1m-4m £
Club: Celtic
Notes: Got both Caddis and Hinkel out for three weeks+ and sold Wilson, thinking those two'd do...

Start of my 3rd season with Gladbach in the Bundesliga and I'm pretty weak at the back.
I'm not in Europe, but getting in to the UEFA Cup is my priority this season after coming 10th and 8th in my first 2 seasons.

My transfer budget is £8m, and I'd like a DC and DR.

Start of my 3rd season with Gladbach in the Bundesliga and I'm pretty weak at the back.
I'm not in Europe, but getting in to the UEFA Cup is my priority this season after coming 10th and 8th in my first 2 seasons.

My transfer budget is £8m, and I'd like a DC and DR.

Tore Reginiussen or Vadim Demidov for DC, Otamendi if he hasn't been signed already.

need a DM.... world class... price is not the problem, but I can't buy essien because he's non-EU and I play at Inter and I already bought 2 non-EU's.... my DM's are all out for 3 to 6 months... toulalan is also out of the picture becouse he just transfered and de rossi as well... any suggestions ?

Currently in my third season with Tottenham. Looking to replace Jenas with someone who is hopefully a bit of an improvement on him. Have many good Defensive Mids, and Attacking Mids, just looking for a CM who can be my Box 2 Box midefielder.
I have a budget of £12m for a hot prospect who can be used in squad, but maybe around £20m-£25m for someone more established

u still have jenas!!!!! wow i sold him in first transfer window

how bout palacios? dont tell me u sold him!!!! if u have then i would suggest toulalan from OL

Last edited:
Anybody ever bought Dennis Aogo from HSV? My scout keeps recomending him i dont kno weather to take the plunge becouse money is tight.

Melchiot

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

I've been trying to get Geovanni from Hull in my Birmingham save but they're asking over my budget,on the lines of £30million.El-Hadji Diouf is one that I want to buy from Blackburn but I'm not sure.

A right or left winger with attributes of Flair above average and the same with acceleration/pace.

Any recommendations?

need a DM.... world class... price is not the problem, but I can't buy essien because he's non-EU and I play at Inter and I already bought 2 non-EU's.... my DM's are all out for 3 to 6 months... toulalan is also out of the picture becouse he just transfered and de rossi as well... any suggestions ?

Sandro from Internacional is a favourite of mine. Pulls all the strings as DM in the midfield of my Leeds game (5th season, Champions League regulars), Makelele-style.

Tore Reginiussen or Vadim Demidov for DC, Otamendi if he hasn't been signed already.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

the wolfsburg striker dzeko (spelling may be wrong) is great, he is hard to sign but when i did he scored 30 goals for me in a season

need 1 for Dinamo Zagreb

central midfielder, reasonably cheap under 4mill. who is very decent. any help would be good thanks!

Attacking Mid for United

One that can play as a Messi or Ronaldo( cut in and score and also deliver good crossing)

Jovetic is Brilliant to cut in and scora and also deliver good crossing
Play him AML inside forward attacking and he will be fantastic

i need fast striker for West Ham
with age below 29 and my budget only £5million
thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back