Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
had srna rb for city on 09, was looking for something different but i know srna is class so might just have to get him

I'm looking for a world class Anchor Man? I'm in the 2013/2014 season and have 172 mln to spend.

ta m8

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

it says hes no there

Looking for a striker who is good in the air..... preferrably on loan as i have no funds for transfer right now

i'm currently managing Arsenal and its my first season

I am looking for a player who is left footed but can play on the right wing and is capable of playing an Inside Forward role. £30 Million tops and age is not an issue but must be CL quality.

Forgot all about Robben lol.
Was looking at McGeady but he doesn't have a good finish on him

Looking for pretty/good English Forward, Midfielder and Defender as subs. Playing in the Blue Square Premier with Newport second season. Need English players to fill up my mostly French squad.

i'm chelsea have 33 mill to spend looking for a striker similar to david villa. At the minute my strikers are dider drogba, dzeko, anelka.

I am in Glouchester. I am looking for good ST,GK and good MC player
I have 34 000 ,i am in the first season.

gamer9000 im not to familiar with that league however you could possiblly try loaning players and try to get a parent club
also i have a game with maltby main and picking some great players up on the free transfers
do a search and put in highest wages thats all i did !! goodluck!!

Playing as Hull City, only have a small amount of budget left but need a good keeper or central midfielder, don;t mind if they are old and only have another coupke of seasons left in them. Thanks

If anyone is lookin for a good playmaker Shinji Ono from bochum is good i got him for west ham in 09 for about 2 million and he got the most assists in the premier league

Looking for a good AML for Celtic. Got about £5 million left after a few players left.

had srna rb for city on 09, was looking for something different but i know srna is class so might just have to get him

On FM10 Srna has been hugely downgraded and is about the same quality as Micah Richards ( Well my scouts said so ) So wouldn't really recommend him although Santon is a good prospect :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back