Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
in my game his value is 9mil on the other hand neuer is 7mil. i guess it would cost more! haha

in my game his value is 9mil on the other hand neuer is 7mil. i guess it would cost more! haha
not necessarily scout him and see first

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

try rene adler i got him for 5 mil and a exchange for my backup keeper.he is really good.i only conceded 15goals in my season with man u.
you'll be hard pressed to get a world class, or near world class keeper for 10 million. try doing player exchanges

hmm they want 32mil for akinfeev. so which is better? neuer or akin?

well cheaper by 2mils in my game. i kinda like germany keepers. as im a fan of oilver kahn! anyways is there good german GK other than Neuer?

Tim Weise is quite good but nowhere near as good as Akinfeev

if you r lookin for a keeper then you should have a look at alex smithies hes young and cheap and if trained properley becomes one of the best. imop :)

thanks all. i got Neuer for 22mils not that bad i suppose! now i have to look for a solid SW and WBL. any ideaS? i left with 30mils

RQ :

ST : , Need a Striker Any age (20-26pref)
Max Transf : 450k
Max Wages, 4k pw,
Need a striker for my coventry team, Clinton & East just arnt providing, the defence and mid is there, but where lacking with goals,

thanks in advance

thanks all. i got Neuer for 22mils not that bad i suppose! now i have to look for a solid SW and WBL. any ideaS? i left with 30mils
wbl: felipe, bale, mattock, ansaldi
sw: cant really help cos i dont play sweepers. sorry :)

RQ :

ST : , Need a Striker Any age (20-26pref)
Max Transf : 450k
Max Wages, 4k pw,
Need a striker for my coventry team, Clinton & East just arnt providing, the defence and mid is there, but where lacking with goals,

thanks in advance

Loaning in a forward will be the best option for you since u have limited budget and wages. Try to get james vaughan or felipe caicedo if they are listed for loan.

hey thanks! ya got mattock he's awesome but too young haha! as for sw i got myself mexes for 27.5mil haha! im also looking for a good pair up striker with torres my 2nd season gonna end soon!

st: cardozo, paloschi, milevskyi, acquafresca, dzeko, welington (spelling), diogo, caveni, luis suarez (A)

sign adler, he's better and not so costly

i dislike alder he bad in air imo but thanks

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

i have milevskyi but he is not performing with toress.

Hello all, starting a new game with Bolton and I'm looking for players to sign who I can sell at a profit in Jan or end of year. Can someone come up with a few players for me? I've got £10m to spend so hopefully I can get a few guys in.
Patch 10.0.2

Hi need a left ving just sold Dudscack to lyon hve 8 mill im with PSV

Hello all, starting a new game with Bolton and I'm looking for players to sign who I can sell at a profit in Jan or end of year. Can someone come up with a few players for me? I've got £10m to spend so hopefully I can get a few guys in.
Patch 10.0.2

Get Ebi Smolarek on a free. Should get a couple million for him after a season. Tamas Kadar from Newcastle always gets loads of interest from other clubs. Milevskyi also.

Hi need a left ving just sold Dudscack to lyon hve 8 mill im with PSV

Douglas Costa is decent in my Liverpool team.

Need a new left back for Man City second season, got £28 million left to spend, looking for long term player to fill position, thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back