Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok cool. thanks. btw should i sell away Agger? he is always on inj. and how about Reina should i sell him too?

also is there good LB and CB? thats cheap and young?

I sold Reina for 25 million to Roma at the end of 1st season. I assume that on your save the board also only grants you 50% of the funds received, so make sure you keep that in mind if you decide to sell him. Not sure about the cheap/good/young LB/CB didn´t really bother much with those positions atm, because agger and carragher are performing well. Had a few bids on Agger around the 20 million though... so if you get that sort of offer for him, you may want to sell him.

I am managing Bohemians, the top team in Ireland. They have the reputation of a top Coca-Cola Championship club. Have no transfer money left so I need free transfers or loans. Need two centre backs, maybe a full-back and a striker. Any ideas? Thanks

do u really have to trust your scout reports?????????

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

file:///C:/Users/Omar/Documents/n806569586_1216817_6134.jpg

I'm playing with Galatasaray and my transfer budget is very limited by the way I'm having striker problem. milan baros and the second striker is injured. give me advice.
my goal is to win uefa cup and the league.

Whats your budget?

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

I am managing Bohemians, the top team in Ireland. They have the reputation of a top Coca-Cola Championship club. Have no transfer money left so I need free transfers or loans. Need two centre backs, maybe a full-back and a striker. Any ideas? Thanks

Which season? If first, look at Sol Campbell, As for strikers, try get Macheda and Vela on loan.

I'm looking for an left defender for my Manchester City team. I'm currenly in the year 2014. My president decided to sell Vargas to Inter. Can you help me? :)

Playing as Liverpool,first season,signed Naismith,Hemdani,krivets.I want a player to take pressure off Gerrard/torres,somewhere in Midfield or Attack,,money's no issue :D

Playing as Liverpool,first season,signed Naismith,Hemdani,krivets.I want a player to take pressure off Gerrard/torres,somewhere in Midfield or Attack,,money's no issue :D
if money is no issue, get aguero ( i assume youre playing 4-3-2-1?) but also g.rossi, pandev, jovetic

Hi peeps! I'm managing Southampton currently and was just promoted to the BPL. I find it somehow difficult to sign even 1 quality player even tho they are transfer listed. Either they demand a higher wage than i can offer or they just think my club is not good enough for them.. Meaning i can only sign those youngsters or average/slightly good players? Hmm.. What should i do? Thx in advance!

Hey, managing Chelsea, one year in Ashley Cole has been asked to be transfered so i need a replacement left back, under 40 mil. Thanks in Advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back