Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Carl Dickinson from Stoke, Maynor Figueroa from Wigan (26 years old though), Cissohko from Lyon and Bordeaux's Benoit Tremoulinas are great left backs and all should be available for under £10 million.

If your looking for a specific player post your requests in here please.

Please give details of what exactly your looking for.For example:

Id like a Left back between the age of 21-25, preferably English within the price range of 3-5 million. Id like him to be a good attacking full back so would like good crossing stats. etc.....
cam do better than that 16 yearold claude brillient left back and get in my team every tim ahead of lahm and insua and aurellio and u can approuch to sign him

Wouldn't it be more practical if this mega-thread were divided into lesser threads?
Instead of having to search through 30+ pages to read about players with a certain role, we could have:

Looking for a goalkeeper thread, looking for a center back thread, looking for a striker thread, etc.

Anyways, was looking for tips on defensive midfielders when I saw http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/best-defensive-midfielder-t25149.html and it was quite a bit easier to read than this humongous thread.

basically, the objective of this thread is that you request for players' in specific roles and others answer them. you dont have to scroll through the whole of 30 pages.

Yes, I've figured that out.

I just like to look up information and read, instead of asking questions someone has surely asked before, and maybe having to wait so and so long time for an answer. :)

Also, with more specialized threads, it's very easy to get more suggestions and opinions by reading earlier posts, since they all are about the specific type of player you're after.

Sorry for going OT and making a mess in this thread, was just a suggestion. :)

Hey there i am playing with Panathinaikos Greek Superleage ... i made some good transfers like Adriano , Matias Fernades , Aquafreska, Burdiso,Shandro .. but i cant a GK and a good AML ... also good defending wings ... and i have only 24mil cuz i spent them ... so i need cheap ones ... ty

it would be better if you specified how much $$ you have left.

anyway,

gk: vincent enyeama, joe hart
aml: sergey krivets, alejandro dominguez (retrain him. worked very well for me), thiago neves

i have 24 mil ... and i need european players ... Gk ... AML ... and wings back ...

gk: tim wiese, joe hart
aml: adam johnson
wbr/r: jerome boateng, mattock

thats all i can recall for now.

and i need some help in training ... i bought vierinia and Kramaric ... the one is Striker and the other is AML ... very good flair both but stats are the same 2 years now ...

sry but i dont know how to use this kind of files ... can u tell me ???

it says in the thread you were linked to:

Download and then save in C:\(Username)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Schedules

If you don't have a schedules folder then create one in the location above.

Then in FM2010, go to training, click on schedules, manage schedules and import... et voila!

Download and then save in C:\(Username)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Schedules

If you don't have a schedules folder then create one in the location above.

Then in FM2010, go to training, click on schedules, manage schedules and import.

m8 i am playing form a net cafe ... i cant create a file in fm2010 ... and there isnt a file with this name .. only data directx etc ...

dont create a file then. in your fm 2010, go to training, click on schedules, manage schedules and import from where you saved the file will do

Last edited:
when i press import ... it says i need a file to choose but there isnt any file ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back