Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coutinho, Kramaric or Forestieri could work a treat not sure price wise in thired season
all are young and shouldnt mind benching for a year or two

you can try darren gibson on loan and play him as a ball winning midfielder he is a scraper on my game.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

can't get gibson on loan, man utd want 1.3 mil just to loan him :(

you can try darren gibson on loan and play him as a ball winning midfielder he is a scraper on my game.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

can't get gibson on loan, man utd want 1.3 mil just to loan him :(

Have you tried Sebastien Eguren, usually transfers listed or available for loan from Villareal.

just checked him out, he's not transfer listed.

I'll be honest, I am out of idea's on a 600k budget, I would reccomend Torric but he is a bit young if your at the start of the game, there is a good lad to plays for Uzbekistan that may be worth a look, forgotten the name but if you have a large database, you can find him, take a look yourself mate.

I'm arsenal - 1st season - going to sell song - need a a replacement (def mid) - can spend up to 10mil

Best recommendation on price/performance ratio?

Cheers guys

geremi is transfer listed in 10.2 i think still decent

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

I'm arsenal - 1st season - going to sell song - need a a replacement (def mid) - can spend up to 10mil

Cheers guys

dont sell song stats arrent the bestt but he is class with training,
but if u must blaise mautidi or moussa sissoko to replace him

Cheers guys

Anthony Annan is a very handy player at cheap price, also look at Mahamadou Diarra and Fernando Gago both of Real Madrid.

Anthony Annan is a very handy player at cheap price, also look at Mahamadou Diarra and Fernando Gago both of Real Madrid.

Ive heard Annan shouted out a lot, will probably go for him....Thanks for the quick reply.

Also IF (Big if) im going to replace almunia what's the best shout for a good goalie (under 30 years old) and Less than 15 mil to buy...

Ive heard Annan shouted out a lot, will probably go for him....Thanks for the quick reply.

Also IF (Big if) im going to replace almunia what's the best shout for a good goalie (under 30 years old) and Less than 15 mil to buy...

Vincent Enyeama will allow you to keep a large chunk of your budget to.

Also try Oscar Ustari.

i want a world class goalkeeper that rivals cech n buffon for about 10mill for arsenal tryed to get lloris,mandana,akinfeev,frey, and all the odvious ones but there not selling anyone got any ideas of some not so odvious ones pls ?

Reina, Liverpool

i need a young right back good at attacking and can be sagna replacement and not too expensive

do be more specific on the amount of $$ you have in the future. anyway:

rb: christian ansaldi, diego renan, cesar azpilicueta, michael chretien (24 but good player), jerome boateng

Start of 2nd season, Stoke and have £10m to spend. Looking for a RW

eduardo salvio, sergey krivets, alejandro dominguez, thiago neves, jorge valdivia, radja nainggolan (spelling)

Need a back-up striker.
has to be EU nationals.
cost less than 4m,
wage less than 20000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back