Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
i need a quality centre back but not to expensive which has experience about 5 million because i wih liverpool seconde season thanks

i need a quality centre back but not to expensive which has experience about 5 million because i wih liverpool seconde season thanks

try otamendi hopefully should be at velez and you cn get him for 5 mil

Me again, Bolton Wanderers looking for a good quality centre mid/defensive mid first season. Only a few days of the transfer window left, but I have managed to get my budget to 1.6 mil now. Any ideas?

Good striker for league 1+. Has to be cheap/free/loan.
P.S\ where do you fine ***** topp???

Change your database to custom and add all chilean players,unless you're on the non patched game,then he should be there.

hi, ive just started managing the dutch team heerenveen. i need a stricker that can score, i have loads of possesion and shots but cant score! i have about 5mil!
any ideas?
thanks
shaun.

hi, ive just started managing the dutch team heerenveen. i need a stricker that can score, i have loads of possesion and shots but cant score! i have about 5mil!
any ideas?
thanks
shaun.

martin palermo takes you through the first season for 500k
then use then 4.5 and whatever you get next season to buy neymar :D

Looking for a RB and a LB for the championship with the poss of stepping up to prem, got 1.8 mil in the bank to spend so around 900k each would be good

Currently managing manutd
I'm looking for promising young GK in range of 5-8 million..
I need it as backup to the first team since VDS is prone to injury, my second GK, Lloris just recently got injured, Foster left me cuz lacks of first team game, Kusczak goes on loan, and I don't believe Amos..
Any suggestion?

Currently managing manutd
I'm looking for promising young GK in range of 5-8 million..
I need it as backup to the first team since VDS is prone to injury, my second GK, Lloris just recently got injured, Foster left me cuz lacks of first team game, Kusczak goes on loan, and I don't believe Amos..
Any suggestion?
gk: alex smithies, silviu lung jr, gilhermo ochoa (spelling but surname is correct)

gk: alex smithies, silviu lung jr, gilhermo ochoa (spelling but surname is correct)

ochoa is good but he is way too expensive (the wage also)..
I'm in constraint budget..
The lung jr. still got some field unrevealed..
Hmm..
Other suggestion?

Need a back-up striker for Zarate and Pandev. I am Lazio and i sold Rocchi for 9.5m. Willing to spend 5m, wage at most 20k and age at most 30 as I had Cruz in my squad. Makinwa and Del Nero are simply not good enough.
EU national needed too as I have bought Bernardo and Otamendi. Any suggestion?

Replacement for Anthony Annan needed, has to be like for like as his role is to break up attacks and pass to playmaker. Playing as Bolton, January first season and have £10m to spend

Looking for a RB and a LB for the championship with the poss of stepping up to prem, got 1.8 mil in the bank to spend so around 900k each would be good

nick shorey on loan lb
billy jones from preston rb

need a good left back who will come to midlesbourugh in the premiership have 2.5 mill

Im looking for a left back for newcastle first year back in the prem 20-25 2-3mill
also a striker 20-27 2-5mill and a center back 20-27 2-4mill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back