Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all, im newcastle and ive just been promoted its my second season and i got 15 million to spend on a striker and 2 wingers

thanks

Buy Jo as your striker. Do you still have Jonas? If you do you won't need a winger. I am not sure about the other winger just try searching in-game. :)

He should still do well. You won't be able to get a much improved winger with the money you have. :'(

A good Striker who can score you goals , for cheap; Vaughan , Welbeck , Carlton Cole are all good options

any players for a new promoted???i got wellbeck but i need a kepper and a defender cendre,1 winger...Thanks,,,,

Hey guys i have 7million and need a decent back up goal keeper for Amelia at Genoa; so someone who isn't going to complain about not being in the first team and would be great if they have potential to improve.

Hey guys i have 7million and need a decent back up goal keeper for Amelia at Genoa; so someone who isn't going to complain about not being in the first team and would be great if they have potential to improve.

Vincent Enyeama(Isreal club) for less than 1m. Low wages, very good keeper, he is happy with backup even at Newcastle in Championship.

Oswaldo Sanchez(Mexico) old, but still very good

Looking for a good left back that can replace Sebastian Boenisch in my Werder Bremen squad after I sold him for £3.5million to Real Madrid.I have searched a lot and have not found one that is within my reach.

The player must have good tackling and marking skills and a fair amount of stamina.Can be aged over 30 years.Musn't be above the asking price of £8million.

Looking for a good left back that can replace Sebastian Boenisch in my Werder Bremen squad after I sold him for £3.5million to Real Madrid.I have searched a lot and have not found one that is within my reach.

The player must have good tackling and marking skills and a fair amount of stamina.Can be aged over 30 years.Musn't be above the asking price of £8million.

Fabioooo. 8-|

looking for a good left back that can replace sebastian boenisch in my werder bremen squad after i sold him for £3.5million to real madrid.i have searched a lot and have not found one that is within my reach.

The player must have good tackling and marking skills and a fair amount of stamina.can be aged over 30 years.musn't be above the asking price of £8million.
If your willing to pay a bit more Get insua or if your looking for a cheaper option, Danny Wilson

well im Everton and could do with a AMR to replace (in the future) or become backup for Osman, i have 10 million to spend preferably young around 16-20
mata from valencia or alexis sanchez8-|

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

i need a midfielder 20-25 likes to pass and get assists can be dear but low wages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back