• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Also has anyone played an attacking midfielder as the Terequista role
?

If so can anyone recomend one please? thanks

I use Totti as teraquista on am. He is good, but he's also 33 an his stamina is 9 so he can't finish match. I am too in need for teraquista and i don't now who to buy. Maybe van der Vaart(is he suitable for teraquista?)? There are Cassano and Aguero, but Cassano is in Chelsea so i doubt that they are willing to sell him, and Aguero ....

any sugestions?

Last edited:
I'm with AC Milan i need a talanted Left midifielder. To be talanted or with experience but i need him to be first choice.

I need a good striker who is a consistent scorer.
Im with Manchester United first season and have about 12 mil to spend, Owen is amazing so far with six goals from four EPL matches and Rooney is quality too but Berba is injured and I dont have any back up and Owen is possibly going to be injury prone. I was hoping to sign Oscar Cardozo but unfortunately I'm on a small database and he isnt, Im thinking about Pandev atm as he was amazing in 09 but he only has finishing attributes of 13.

Also I am thinking of selling some dead wood to strengthen RB, how much would Rafinha and Santon cost?

Im with Manchester United first season and have about 12 mil to spend, Owen is amazing so far with six goals from four EPL matches and Rooney is quality too but Berba is injured and I dont have any back up and Owen is possibly going to be injury prone. I was hoping to sign Oscar Cardozo but unfortunately I'm on a small database and he isnt, Im thinking about Pandev atm as he was amazing in 09 but he only has finishing attributes of 13.

Also I am thinking of selling some dead wood to strengthen RB, how much would Rafinha and Santon cost?
dzeko would be nice, though i doubt 12m will be enough. i recommend milevskyi as well and can be bought for around 7m-10m

i bought rafinha at the start of the game for 12 mil pound. as for santon, i'm not sure. i try to buy him but my 40 mil pound is rejected by inter. i won't go more than that. maybe other season though. for striker, i bought balotelli for 35 mil pound. he can play in either wing also. he's done a pretty good job for me.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

I'm with AC Milan i need a talanted Left midifielder. To be talanted or with experience but i need him to be first choice.

definitely, david silva!!!

Signed for 17.5m. Cheers buddy.

Hey i signed two people, costed me 4.6m for this two person. On a super low budget with Liverpool. Get Radja Nainggolan as he is highly versatile, will be replacing benayoun and Antunes is just a backup just a case anything happen to Insua or Agger :$ Nevertheless, will play him in league cup or teams like Hull so as to give Insua a rest.
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

RadjaNainggolan.jpg
Antunes.jpg

i bought rafinha at the start of the game for 12 mil pound. as for santon, i'm not sure. i try to buy him but my 40 mil pound is rejected by inter. i won't go more than that. maybe other season though. for striker, i bought balotelli for 35 mil pound. he can play in either wing also. he's done a pretty good job for me.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

definitely, david silva!!!
Thanks , ahhm someone recommend a deep-lying playmaker, an alternative for Pirlo, a classy defender, but not too expensive, and an advice how to instruct Paloschi and Pato to play well together.

Last edited:
I'm playing as Dartford in the BSS, and I need a good, quality young striker (15-25 yo) and a defensive midfielder. As I don't exactly have got a pile of cash, they preferably have to be on free transfer.

Last edited:
I am looking for a GK (not older then 25) who can replace Edwin Van Der Sar! ? !

i need a defensive miffielder between 23-30 he need to cost 3-6mill becuse im sporting and don t have so many money rigth now=(

I'm playing as Atletico Madrid and I could do with a new left back who could either provide good cover for Antonio Lopez or replace him in the starting 11. I've got about £14 million to spend, but I'd rather save some of it in case I decicde to buy for another position in january or after signing a left back.
Thanks for any help you can provide =)

Play with Sunderland, need a right and left midfielder and goalkeeper. I've got a 28m to spend.

Need keeper for Middlesbrough to replace brad jones, hes ok for championship but wud be useless for prem. Would like someone who wud be gd in prem, or at least decent
1.7max, can probs get 2m cash if im lucky

Tryed Silviu Lung Jr, Viera and Enyeama (who i really wanted >.<) but failed at all. I could get ian walker but i dont think he is gd enough for championship anyway.

Thanks ^_^

Need a good full back who can play both left and right back, and I am Arsenal in the first season looking to buy a good backup for Clichy/Sagna. Or I need one of each, but then the price has to be a little lower. It would be nice if the ones who recommends a player or two leaves a number of how much the player(s) go for.

Thanks!

Need a good full back who can play both left and right back, and I am Arsenal in the first season looking to buy a good backup for Clichy/Sagna. Or I need one of each, but then the price has to be a little lower. It would be nice if the ones who recommends a player or two leaves a number of how much the player(s) go for.

Thanks!

jerome boateng

hi hi, need a pacey centre back, got bout 5-6 mil to spend. any ideas :O ?

I am Hearts 1st season. Sitting top of SPL but team is running out of steam in january, need a few players to liven my squad up.

A striker and a decent midfield would be much appreciated

CHEAP as possible

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back