Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
caneira in sporting can play left right beck full back but he is 30 but he is still good but maybe not good eneough for arsenal=( so blindact take a look at him if u want=)

I'm playing as Atletico Madrid and I could do with a new left back who could either provide good cover for Antonio Lopez or replace him in the starting 11. I've got about £14 million to spend, but I'd rather save some of it in case I decicde to buy for another position in january or after signing a left back.
Thanks for any help you can provide =)

How about Insua? Seeing as you're a Pool fan :D

well there is vargas he is really good as the others play for chelsea and man utd so you probably would need a huge offer to get them....

@curiously_boy - In what season are you? Try to sign Gareth Bale, his stats are quality now and he will develop better.

Looking for: Hot prospect striker to play understudy for Torres. Budget 12million.

Looking for: Hot prospect striker to play understudy for Torres. Budget 12million.

some kid called villalva from river i think......he is worth buying he is very cheap and has great -9 potential

Looking for a Central Defender to partner William Gallas; Age preferably between 23-28 willing to spend at most 12m
I know theres a guy called Naldo who can do a really good job, who else can i have a look at for that price?

Looking for a Central Defender to partner William Gallas; Age preferably between 23-28 willing to spend at most 12m
I know theres a guy called Naldo who can do a really good job, who else can i have a look at for that price?
Younes Kaboul. May sound a little unrealistic, but he was an absolute rock at the back for my Portsmouth team and in a few seasons turned out class, he'll be even better if Gallas tutored him :)

he plays dmc, dc, and amc dunno why tho but was brilliant as dc was playing as lyon bought gallas they were excellent..

hmmm alexis sanchez for right mid or can get joaquin he is pretty good or can get srna plays both but not as amazing as before...
i am playing as roma and cicnho and jeremy menez are doing a great job...

I need a midfielder. I play with Sevilla. He have to score some goals, and be dominant. Dont have so much money to buy for. Any tips?

well try riquelme but hey need details how much money you willing to spend and what kind of midfielder you looking for?

Yes. I have 9 mill Euro. I want a midfielder who can score many goals in a season, good passing, good working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back