Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any way to make germany field real players rather then the greyed out players without starting a new game, i know i had to delete the fake.inc and stuff but i forgot, there must a way to have it done without starting a new game.

is there any way to make germany field real players rather then the greyed out players without starting a new game, i know i had to delete the fake.inc and stuff but i forgot, there must a way to have it done without starting a new game.
no there isnt. im afraid you've no other options available. starting a new game is the only solution

looking for a striker that can bang in the goals for me someone like a poacher. Realistic transfers for a top half table team.

looking for a striker that can bang in the goals for me someone like a poacher. Realistic transfers for a top half table team.
Mladen Petric, Not hugely well known but he has always been suberb for me as Tottenham, 25-30 a season usually

I'd love 4 or 5 players, not older than 18 years old with -8/-9 PA that are willing to play for a League 2 side.

Edit Buy not loan

Lookin for Left Midfielder with winger role (pref young 16-24). Wolves 1st season 5 mill to spend

Nabil El Zahr done the job for me for Wolves.
Transfer listed at Liverpool.

I would like a rb and I have around 8 million to spend. I am Notts County just promoted to da prem. Would like him to be fairly attacking but pretty good defensively. Max age 28

Liedson - Sporting CP

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

I would like a rb and I have around 8 million to spend. I am Notts County just promoted to da prem. Would like him to be fairly attacking but pretty good defensively. Max age 28
César Azpilicueta - Osasuna

Right ive just started a new season with aston villa, you get 3.4m :@ which i find pretty strange is in real life the villa are quite rich :\, i am going to sell heskey, and send a few players out on loan e.g. delfounso, delph, bannan, albrighton and clark, basically all my hot prospects,

i did do a season once before and in january and the next pre season market i get about 40m in all off the management, so i can buy expensive players, i just have to have them on a 48 months payback policy which will not be a problem, but i have planned on getting a pre signed vagner love for august 2010 but i need a good out and out goalscorer for my 2009/2010 season,

any ideas please? :)

and shall i nick van der varrt of the transfer market?

Thanks a lot.

Right ive just started a new season with aston villa, you get 3.4m :@ which i find pretty strange is in real life the villa are quite rich :\, i am going to sell heskey, and send a few players out on loan e.g. delfounso, delph, bannan, albrighton and clark, basically all my hot prospects,

i did do a season once before and in january and the next pre season market i get about 40m in all off the management, so i can buy expensive players, i just have to have them on a 48 months payback policy which will not be a problem, but i have planned on getting a pre signed vagner love for august 2010 but i need a good out and out goalscorer for my 2009/2010 season,

Thanks a lot.

Ezequiel Lavezzi

Thanks a lot.
avoid double posting in future. mate. |)

i need a right winger for chelsea because joe cole is too injury prone and kalou and anelka just cant play there

preferably between 18-30yo
and between 10-50 million

thanks!:D

i need a right winger for chelsea because joe cole is too injury prone and kalou and anelka just cant play there

Chinedu Obasi makes an exceptionally good right winger. Robin van Persie makes a great inside forward at RW too.

obasi is good but he might require some retraining cos he is a forward.....

loric remy and yoann gourcuff are pretty decent as well

Looking for a Left winger for Liverpool 2nd Season , i have about 15mil to spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back