Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
cmh9090, thanks. Im going with Tom Hogli. Can you recommend me two strikers to play as backups ? I was hoping to buy some players with good potential. One of those was going to be Lacina Traore but Barcelona is also after him so Cluj is asking insame money.
hmm, you could try lukaku. anyway, how much are cluj asking for lacina traore? tbh, 3m is the maximum i'll pay for him at that point. boubacar from fiorentina is also pretty talented, as well as macheda. :D

I ended buying Lacina for 3M. Going to try with Villalva.
Which very good player do you recommend me at the value of 15-20 to play as a MC (attack) . I was going to buy Mutinho but City went after him and bought him. Now Im thinking about buying Busquets ?

Last edited:
busquet would be a good buy. you can also try

toni kroos, javier pastore, sergio canales, ander (cant remember his team though), marco verrati (highly recommended)

I already bought Verratti, but he is for the future, he is going to play for my u20. Im going to trade Busquets for Menez without paying anything (Barcelona wanted Menez). I think is a good swap since I dont play Menez and Busques is going to be a starter.
Well I had bought Dzeko for 25M but when the 1st July came got the surprise que didnt come because he is extracommunity. Could yo recommend me very good target man. 20-30 M.

Last edited:
busquet would be a good buy. you can also try

toni kroos, javier pastore, sergio canales, ander (cant remember his team though), marco verrati (highly recommended)

Ander is from Zaragoza i think. Hmm.

I already bought Verratti, but he is for the future, he is going to play for my u20. Im going to trade Busquets for Menez without paying anything (Barcelona wanted Menez). I think is a good swap since I dont play Menez and Busques is going to be a starter.
Well I had bought Dzeko for 25M but when the 1st July came got the surprise que didnt come because he is extracommunity. Could yo recommend me very good target man. 20-30 M.

Busquets will be a very good midfielder. Usually he's transfer listed in my game. Around 2nd season.

Ander is from Zaragoza i think. Hmm.

Busquets will be a very good midfielder. Usually he's transfer listed in my game. Around 2nd season.
Yes, I think he gas great potential.
Could someone recommend me an amazing top scorer. I think Im going to put him as a Target Man (I like to play with one target man and another deep lying foward). It cant be Dzeko, since I had already bought him but then he didnt come because he is extracommunity. I was thinking about Paloschi, who my scouts rate him highly, but i think he is not rated in this forum.

Players For Leeds

Ok thinking of starting a game with Leeds, wanting to get players in who'll sell for a few Million in a year or two. I can get promoted with the team I start with but wanting to make money for the following season. Can anyone suggest any players?

Yes, I think he gas great potential.
Could someone recommend me an amazing top scorer. I think Im going to put him as a Target Man (I like to play with one target man and another deep lying foward). It cant be Dzeko, since I had already bought him but then he didnt come because he is extracommunity. I was thinking about Paloschi, who my scouts rate him highly, but i think he is not rated in this forum.
he was rated highly in fm 09. si did a buff on his abilities in the new fm and im not a fan of his current stats as well. you could try robert acquafresca though. he seems much better than paloschi. :)

I'm looking for an all round decent striker for Sunderland. I'm after Gignac though I've never had him before. Would he do the job? Main thing I'm looking for is someone who can break the offside trap and finish a 1v1.

What about Gignac ? I think I could play him as a complete foward and he wont be too expensive. Im getting asked crazy money for Acquafresca in spite of being in the last year of his contract.

If you're after Gignac I just had a 5m up front + 10m over 48 months accepted. He's after around 56k p/w.

Yes, I bought Gignac for 9M plus 20 %. Now Im thinking of buying Defour since Busquests has no interesting in joining me.

gignac is a very good target man but he sort of slipped my mind lol :$

anyway, other than defour, witsel is pretty impressive as well 8-|

gignac is a very good target man but he sort of slipped my mind lol :$

anyway, other than defour, witsel is pretty impressive as well 8-|
Thank you very much for your advices. I ending buying Gignac and Defour. Do you think is better to put Gignac as a target man (attack) or complete foward ? His partner is Vucinic who as a deep lying foward is pure magic.

looking for a good young right midfielder who can come straight into my rangers team have about 3 mil to spend

Hi everyone.
Ive just started 2nd season with Roma. to my complete astonishment, a title challenge will mean i get 43M for transfer budgetry!
Im looking for a,young, long term replacement for Totti and Perrotta mainly, in the AMC sort of things. I have an amazing striker already (Artem Milevski, and Stefano Okaka is doing ok), so an excellent AMC will be great. If they can play as a winger, even better- Julio Baptista and Rodrigo Taddei will only have about 4 years left at best most.
I also need a goalie, I have Doni who is great, and Artur, who isnt as good. Someone early 20s really will do.
Finally, i need a young central defender, due to all mine knocking on 30 at present-(Mexes, Burdisso, Juan and Domizzi)

Cheers

If your looking for a specific player post your requests in here please.

Please give details of what exactly your looking for.For example:

Id like a Left back between the age of 21-25, preferably English within the price range of 3-5 million. Id like him to be a good attacking full back so would like good crossing stats. etc.....
steven hammell from motherwell, or charlie mulgrew or ben parker
charlie mulgrew is amazing at free kicks
ben parker is good at crosses
hammell is good at corners i scored 12 goals from hammel corners

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

looking for a good young right midfielder who can come straight into my rangers team have about 3 mil to spend
el zhar from liverpool reserves is quite good valued at £1.7 million so he could fit in or michael knightly from wolves scores all the time in my game he's worth 3.4 million so u might have to sell to get him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back