Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for players that I can sell on for a nice profit. Start of 2nd season, £6m to spend, low rep team. Wanting to bring them in now and sell off in a year or two.

Country - Division - Team?

wondering if anyone has a good shout on young centre half for the tart of my second man city season.... young preferably under 24 i lready have otamendi and jorgensen bythe way but there just not cutting it i need someone who can help my march on improving my 4th place finish and get me through the champion league. any ideas???

im looking at zapata at the moment hes on the transfer list is he worth 7 mil? and can he do the job?

p.s. the mods are way too moany on here stop closing every thread its pointless!!! ahem apart from that keep up the good job ducklings :)

Last edited:
wondering if anyone has a good shout on young centre half for the tart of my second man city season.... young preferably under 24 i lready have otamendi and jorgensen bythe way but there just not cutting it i need someone who can help my march on improving my 4th place finish and get me through the champion league. any ideas???

im looking at zapata at the moment hes on the transfer list is he worth 7 mil? and can he do the job?

p.s. the mods are way too moany on here stop closing every thread its pointless!!! ahem apart from that keep up the good job ducklings :)

Your Man City you can buy who-ever you want, use the FM search function and buy the best player you find, its not rocket science mate.

Im Everton just started, havent bought anyone. Who shall i buy a i a 4-2-2-2 with two wingers. I always see people buy players i've never heard of how do they find them? Who shall i buy? - 4 million budget.
Thanks

thanks for the help..... 8-| whats the ****** point in this thing you cant open a thread about a player then when you go on this one you get told just to look up the game

I'm Coventry and Ray ****** Ranson decided he would sell my best ******* player Aron Gunnarsson just before the 1st game of the season. So need a straight replacment for him, I've go 1million to spend, ideally cm/am preferably thanks in advance.

I'm Coventry and Ray ****** Ranson decided he would sell my best ******* player Aron Gunnarsson just before the 1st game of the season. So need a straight replacment for him, I've go 1million to spend, ideally cm/am preferably thanks in advance.

Maybe u can try Ze eduardo from Maga (1st season on loan to Ajax) or Gael Kakuta from Chelsea.

I'm in need of a right back for my Feyenoord game in 2nd season. Preferably if can get below 5 mil. Any suggestions?

Maybe u can try Ze eduardo from Maga (1st season on loan to Ajax) or Gael Kakuta from Chelsea.

I'm in need of a right back for my Feyenoord game in 2nd season. Preferably if can get below 5 mil. Any suggestions?
try tom hogli and michael chretien :D

Oh forgot to say that my bid for Hogli was accepted but he refused to come to my club :(

Will try Chretien tho (H)

Hi All.
I'm currently managing Atletico Madrid. It's in a network game, so at the moment I won't be able to take any screenshots. But my squad is as follows:

Goalkeepers:
Asenjo - Enyeama - De Gea

Fullbacks:
Andreas Beck - Perea - Valera - Antonio Lopez - Alvaro Dominguez - Pernia

Central Defenders:
Otamendi - Ujfalusi - Pablo - Juanito - Kryvtsov (currently not in the team due to restrictions of foreign players) - Cabrera (same as with kryvtsov)

Midfielders:
Raul Garcia - Vukcevic - Makoto Hasebe - Assuncao - Zuculini - Camacho - Jurado

Attacking Mids:
Maxi Rodriguez - Gourcuff - Reyes.

Forwards:
Aguero - Forlan - Cardozo - Sinama-Pongolle - (Pacheco coming back from loan for next season)

I'm still in my first season, playing on database 1.2.0.

I'm playing a narrow 4-1-2-1-2 (the Complete Dominance tactic), with a few modifications (switching the the Advanced Striker to either Deep Lying or Target Man depending on whether I play Aguero or Cardozo there, and playing with a Ball Winning Midfielder and Deep Lying Playmaker in the center of the park instead of two Midfielders set to attacking)

I'm thinking of bringing in Anthony Annan and then I think my next signing should probably be a defender, preferably a full-back able to play on both sides, wouldn't you say? I'm thinking either Ansaldi or Diego Renan for that possition. Any other suggestions? And any other suggestions for what I should do about my squad?

My budget is around 4-5 million pounds, and I'd like any signings to be around 25 years max.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Looking for a set piece taker for Tranmere in my first season.Any postitionGot 20k to spend,so try make it loans/frees. Also what loanees should i look at (not as freekicker) but to genrally strengethen my team

Looking for a decent 4 to replace Cicinho (I sold him). My first option is Marco Motta and I need a backup not too expensive.

Thanks, but i forget to mention that also the player cant be extracommunity, since I already bought two. Do you know anyone else ?
tbh, i was quite impressed with tony hibbert when i played with everton. you could try him as you've reached your non eu limit. tom hogli and michael chretien would be nice (i think he has a second nationality, which is french)

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

1. i would get zapata at 7m without hesitation, ryan shawcross turns out class as well.
2. we dont close threads for fun. if you're looking for players, post in here and im sure they'll be people responding to your question. thats what stickies are for.

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Your Man City you can buy who-ever you want, use the FM search function and buy the best player you find, its not rocket science mate.
dont comment if you're not gonna give a proper answer. its defeating the purpose of this thread :@

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Hi All.
I'm currently managing Atletico Madrid. It's in a network game, so at the moment I won't be able to take any screenshots. But my squad is as follows:

Goalkeepers:
Asenjo - Enyeama - De Gea

Fullbacks:
Andreas Beck - Perea - Valera - Antonio Lopez - Alvaro Dominguez - Pernia

Central Defenders:
Otamendi - Ujfalusi - Pablo - Juanito - Kryvtsov (currently not in the team due to restrictions of foreign players) - Cabrera (same as with kryvtsov)

Midfielders:
Raul Garcia - Vukcevic - Makoto Hasebe - Assuncao - Zuculini - Camacho - Jurado

Attacking Mids:
Maxi Rodriguez - Gourcuff - Reyes.

Forwards:
Aguero - Forlan - Cardozo - Sinama-Pongolle - (Pacheco coming back from loan for next season)

I'm still in my first season, playing on database 1.2.0.

I'm playing a narrow 4-1-2-1-2 (the Complete Dominance tactic), with a few modifications (switching the the Advanced Striker to either Deep Lying or Target Man depending on whether I play Aguero or Cardozo there, and playing with a Ball Winning Midfielder and Deep Lying Playmaker in the center of the park instead of two Midfielders set to attacking)

I'm thinking of bringing in Anthony Annan and then I think my next signing should probably be a defender, preferably a full-back able to play on both sides, wouldn't you say? I'm thinking either Ansaldi or Diego Renan for that possition. Any other suggestions? And any other suggestions for what I should do about my squad?

My budget is around 4-5 million pounds, and I'd like any signings to be around 25 years max.

Thanks in advance!
i prefer ansaldi, though you might have to pay around 10m. though getting another non eu player wont help much cos there's a restriction.

cmh9090, thanks. Im going with Tom Hogli. Can you recommend me two strikers to play as backups ? I was hoping to buy some players with good potential. One of those was going to be Lacina Traore but Barcelona is also after him so Cluj is asking insame money.

Maybe you can try Daniel Villalva from River and Kikin Fonseca from Tigres (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back