Looking for tactics to test & write reviews on.

Great! Thank you for that. I think that when people understand what the process is, they may be more confident in giving you tactics to review as well as calming the nerves of people who are having their tactic reviewed :p

Hehe definitely.
I am more than happy to speak with tactic creators afterwards if they have any queries etc.
For example there has been an instance where a person didn't give specific player types for a reviewed tactics which he believes (and I believe) will have definitely have had an outcome on results. So I agreed with him to re-review it sometime in the future.
So yeah, hopefully people won't be nervous and will realise that I don't bite :p

Thank you so much.I'm very enjoyed while reading.Also I liked your site.
I will work for improve my tactic then maybe you can test again? :)
Sure! When you want me to test it again just submit it on the site and we'll go from there!

Thanks guys.
Reviewed Cyaneyed's tactic, will download the rest and work on them slowly.
Tactic Review: Octagon Counter 2-3-1-2-2 - The Advanced Playmaker - Football Manager Tactics & Player Reviews
Might even get some of the other reviewers to do tests & write ups on them.
Also, if anybody thinks they might be interested in joining the staff at the Advanced Playmaker to write reviews/guides etc, feel free to send me a private message.

Cheers

I would just like to say that this is incredible, wonderful layout, great everything!

I would honestly be honored if you would write a review on my tactic below :)

I have bookmarked this thread to see all the reviews you do! fantastic

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...e-madness-433-dm-tactic-fm13.html#post1689732

Read the reviews, very nice!
Been checking every few hours to see if theres anymore new reviews!

Good work

Steve

Thanks a lot guys! :)
Will hopefully start working on a new review sometime tonight.

Thanks everybody.
Quite a high work load of tactics to be reviewed at the moment and I can't keep up!
As I said earlier, if anybody is up for becoming an author alongside me on the website just send me a private message.

I just read it. It's an excellent review. Some of the points you addressed I am working on to get rid off(or implement) already in the more offensive version. This original version was (and still is) a work in progress for a reason so hopefully when I am done with the more attacking version(same shape) you'll give that another go. That throw-in thing, I have no idea where that comes from but I seen it myself as well.They are just set to come short, not to stand on top of each other.

I also learned some things that I will look at changing, so I am happy with the review and will keep checking the blog. Keep up the good work! :)

Last edited:
I would love for you to do a review on my 4-2-3-1 tactic
Feel free to post the link and I'll add it to the list.

I just read it. It's an excellent review. Some of the points you addressed I am working on to get rid off(or implement) already in the more offensive version. This original version was (and still is) a work in progress for a reason so hopefully when I am done with the more attacking version(same shape) you'll give that another go. That throw-in thing, I have no idea where that comes from but I seen it myself as well.They are just set to come short, not to stand on top of each other.

I also learned some things that I will look at changing, so I am happy with the review and will keep checking the blog. Keep up the good work! :)

The standing on top of each other is a nice touch though :p
But yeah, definitely send the offensive version my way once it's sorted!
I was great to review something abnormally different!