Looking for tactics to test & write reviews on.

Take it easy on me guys D:
I promise they're all in the queue but it's hard to review so often with so much uni work!
I will try and get round to them eventually including Gump who has been writing reviews too so big thanks to him!

southampton v3.tac i would appricate it if when you have time you could review my tactic just one thing when you are playing the two wide mids are set to tight marking but you have to select specfic players to mark also i think it m,ay play better on control setting instead of attacking let me know what you think thanks

Last edited:
Im enjoying reading these reviews on the train back to uni. Really well written and great depth. I hope that my tactix is close in the queue to be reviewed :)

Here is my tactic mate can you add to the list please, thank you :)

View attachment 331095

I have also attached a match that i saved because this is the match that convinced me that there are similarities with the real Barcelona. Take a look at the third & fourth goal for example :p

View attachment 331096

Thanks guys, all added to the list!
Should have another review up in the next coming days. Done all the testing, etc.

have you done any new reviews lately guys?
Like I said earlier today, there's one in the making from my behalf.
24 in the list at the moment... and people keep adding to it every day. It's a lot of work considering Uni exams coming up etc :/
We'll get there in the end...!

If you need some help, I've got some spare time this week. PM me if needed =)