Looking for tactics to test & write reviews on.

This is the first tactic I've ever made for real competitive use. I've tried it with many teams to similar success, but it's originally custom made for Borussia Dortmund (or at least any team with good deeplying playmakers, a very prolific goalscorer and most importantly a good left winger).

It has no fancy names. It's just an attacking tactic which relies in a solid defense and initiating the ball control from the back. The results will be pretty good once the team is used to it, averaging about 60% possession and a nice scored-to-conceded ratio. I used it in my first two years with BVB and helped me a lot, leading us to two consecutive trebles, including a 0-4 trashing of Bayern München at 2013 UCL final.

The tactic must be used with the following shouts: Play ball from defense, Press opposition higher, Pass to feet, Try to break opponent defense line, Look for overlap, Work ball into box and Retain possession. It works wonders at home, and is surprisingly effective at away matches despites being an all-out attacking tactic.

I'd be glad to have someone also test it, so maybe I'll decide to create a topic for everyone who is interested in it.

I have a very large list at the moment, I will get to yours I promise!

This is the first tactic I've ever made for real competitive use. I've tried it with many teams to similar success, but it's originally custom made for Borussia Dortmund (or at least any team with good deeplying playmakers, a very prolific goalscorer and most importantly a good left winger).

It has no fancy names. It's just an attacking tactic which relies in a solid defense and initiating the ball control from the back. The results will be pretty good once the team is used to it, averaging about 60% possession and a nice scored-to-conceded ratio. I used it in my first two years with BVB and helped me a lot, leading us to two consecutive trebles, including a 0-4 trashing of Bayern München at 2013 UCL final.

The tactic must be used with the following shouts: Play ball from defense, Press opposition higher, Pass to feet, Try to break opponent defense line, Look for overlap, Work ball into box and Retain possession. It works wonders at home, and is surprisingly effective at away matches despites being an all-out attacking tactic.

I'd be glad to have someone also test it, so maybe I'll decide to create a topic for everyone who is interested in it.

Thanks, will add it to the list!

just saw the bottom :)

very nice review mate :) good writing and good explanations

Yep Raikan, decided to give Kyanite a hand with these reviews.

Hi Gump, I made this tactic to dortmund, and won the championship, Super Cup, German Cup and reached the semi finals of the champion league with Barcelona, scored the championship around 100 goals and suffered 24 and most of the games had the ball above 60%.
Strange that the test has gone so badly with Schalke, maybe luck or bad luck, anyway quite liked the analysis performed by Gump, keep up the good work.

greetings,

Hello mate liking the thread :)

I have made what i believe a tactic that has the potential to be a very succesfull tactic that plays football close to the style Barcelona play IRL. I am not going to be one of those who toots my own horn and states that i have found an exact replica of the real Barcelona but i have a tactic which i think has the potential to be very similar indeed am i okay to share ? :)

Hello mate liking the thread :)

I have made what i believe a tactic that has the potential to be a very succesfull tactic that plays football close to the style Barcelona play IRL. I am not going to be one of those who toots my own horn and states that i have found an exact replica of the real Barcelona but i have a tactic which i think has the potential to be very similar indeed am i okay to share ? :)

Well if U want us to test it and write a review then ye submit it here with all the needed info.

Can you test & review mine too.. made some changes to the latest update. below is the link & thread:
swoosh ft jassar New.tac
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...piece*****-zizunola-ft-jassar-**13-3-0-a.html

I usually use Balanced / Teamwork after tactic is fully gelled

This Swoosh tactic is already in the queue for tactic reviews so it will be made as soon as we have the time for it. Theres at the minute over 10 tactics waiting for a review & testing, so we got our hands full. We will get to your tactic though as fast as we just possibly can.

is mine in the queue ?? :)

[h=2]Albicelestes - Argentina (1986-1990) - Who's your Maradona?[/h]