Looking for tactics to test & write reviews on.

Alright guys, that's exams done!
Might have a tactic review uploaded tonight :)
Any other kind of material you guys interested in seeing?

Any other kind of material you guys interested in seeing? is a very dangerous question on an internet forum :p

Keep up the good work!

Any other kind of material you guys interested in seeing? is a very dangerous question on an internet forum :p

Keep up the good work!
Hehe.
Unfortunately the website has been hacked whilst I was gone, so I need to deal with that first.
*Sigh*

Alright guys, that's exams done!
Might have a tactic review uploaded tonight :)
Any other kind of material you guys interested in seeing?

Would be very interested if you could do a tika-taka tactic, a totaal voetbal tactic or a Marcelo Bielsa tactic :) Either of those 3 would be appreciated to see your thoughts

looking forward to the review on my Jurgen Klopp tactic, seems to be doing extremely well so far :) love your reviews, so really excited for it :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ed-champion-league-4-2-2-2-false-defence.html

Best results on this forum

4-2-2-2-false defense, pro tactic for people who hate wingers and target mans.

SEASON 1-FOCUS PROMOTION-PROMOTED
SEASON 2 -EUROPE SPOT-4 PLACE CHAMPION LEAGUE SPOT-MANAGER OF YEAR
SEASON 3-TITLE CHALLENGE-WON PREMIERSHIP,EUROPA LEAGUE FINALIST-MANAGER OF YEAR
SEASON 4-CHAMPION LEAGUE WIN-NOT STARTED
SEASON 5-TO WIN FA CUP,WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP-NOT STARTED

ITALIAN TESTING

CAGLIARI

SEASON 1-3 PLACE

FRENCH TESTING

TROYES
SEASON 1-WON LEAUGE AND LEAUGE CUP.

LIVERPOOL

SEASON 1-WON PREMIERSHIP-MENAGER OF YEAR

SPANISH LA LIGA

GRANADA

SEASON 1-4 PLACE

example won French league and cup in first season with Troyes,also all game status screenshots are there

tactic is 4-2-2-2 false defense when you download change game strategy to counter

4-2-2-2 False defence by Meraklija Vujevic.tac

didnt played Fm last 3 months

Please do reviuv for this tactic,it is totally different then all other tactics and have fantastic results last few years

Right, time to get my notepad out to write a tactic review.
I used to try and do these reviews in order but there have just been so many posted on here!
I'm going to pick one that looks attractive to me and hopefully I'll get through as many as possible :)
Wish me luck.

Next review coming up will be Raikan's Klopp tactic.

great review mate :) I have made all the changes you have suggested to the tactic, dropped the defensive line, ticked counter, set the CB to NO tight marking so they don't push up too far forward and get caught out.. also dropped their tackling so they jockey more than commit

the WB's were one of the best parts of the tactic for me :) for quite a lot of people actually, so I find that maybe you struggled with it and the players for only a few games and the tactic did not gel completely (as all tactics need to) so have not changed that much there :)

I did encourage them to cross now more than play through passes so lets see if that works :)

I also find the striker role to be perfect (if the right player is used) Rob Lewo/Jovetic etc, a proper DLF, Ade is not the ebst DLF as his passing and creativity etc is not the greatest, I changed the role to AF for him and he scored over 20 goals in a season for 2 years in as many games :) he was simply fantastic

I will check into the set pieces as well, I did notice a few goals being conceded from there...

thanks again for the great review:)

great review mate :) I have made all the changes you have suggested to the tactic, dropped the defensive line, ticked counter, set the CB to NO tight marking so they don't push up too far forward and get caught out.. also dropped their tackling so they jockey more than commit

the WB's were one of the best parts of the tactic for me :) for quite a lot of people actually, so I find that maybe you struggled with it and the players for only a few games and the tactic did not gel completely (as all tactics need to) so have not changed that much there :)

I did encourage them to cross now more than play through passes so lets see if that works :)

I also find the striker role to be perfect (if the right player is used) Rob Lewo/Jovetic etc, a proper DLF, Ade is not the ebst DLF as his passing and creativity etc is not the greatest, I changed the role to AF for him and he scored over 20 goals in a season for 2 years in as many games :) he was simply fantastic

I will check into the set pieces as well, I did notice a few goals being conceded from there...

thanks again for the great review:)

No worries! And fair point regarding the striker! I agree Adebayor probably wasn't ideal.
But anyways, what's important is that you helped me and I helped you! :D