Looking for tactics to test & write reviews on.

Ive been busy lately with other stuff, but will probably be able to finalise the review Im working on during this week.

Thanks a lot.. it gave me goose bumps when i read the review.. seriously am honored & humbled.Thanks once again.. all your points were facts.. my strikers are pacey so they help more. i updated it & what i changed u said all in your review even before you reviewed it.. Not the saviour or classy tactic but a steady balnced one that’ll give you results! but of course ppl wnt a tactic that will win them all games which is unrealistic. thanks a lot & i hope it gives this thread some attention! am really honored!
icon_smile.gif

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ed-champion-league-4-2-2-2-false-defence.html

Best results on this forum

4-2-2-2-false defense, pro tactic for people who hate wingers and target mans.

SEASON 1-FOCUS PROMOTION-PROMOTED
SEASON 2 -EUROPE SPOT-4 PLACE CHAMPION LEAGUE SPOT-MANAGER OF YEAR
SEASON 3-TITLE CHALLENGE-WON PREMIERSHIP,EUROPA LEAGUE FINALIST-MANAGER OF YEAR
SEASON 4-CHAMPION LEAGUE WIN-NOT STARTED
SEASON 5-TO WIN FA CUP,WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP-NOT STARTED

ITALIAN TESTING

CAGLIARI

SEASON 1-3 PLACE

FRENCH TESTING

TROYES
SEASON 1-WON LEAUGE AND LEAUGE CUP.

LIVERPOOL

SEASON 1-WON PREMIERSHIP-MENAGER OF YEAR

SPANISH LA LIGA

GRANADA

SEASON 1-4 PLACE

example won French league and cup in first season with Troyes,also all game status screenshots are there

tactic is 4-2-2-2 false defense when you download change game strategy to counter

4-2-2-2 False defence by Meraklija Vujevic.tac

didnt played Fm last 3 months

Last edited:
still waiting on mine from a few weeks ago? anyone had a chance yet?

still waiting on mine from a few weeks ago? anyone had a chance yet?

We'll get round to it eventually! I'll try to fit yours in :) Just difficult atm with exams and assignments piling up!

You should give mine a twirl :) Test the one called "4-4-2 Gung Ho Classic Edition". If you are more interested in more "untraditional" formations, you can also try the 5-2-3.

I recommend the 4-4-2.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...langvatns-tactic-thread-updated-13-3-3-a.html

My last tactic thread has 270.000 views, and I just started up again now after some months off the game. Would be nice to have an "official" test of my new tactic. I only have very positive reviews from testers, but they don't give me in depth information :)

I can also give your website a shout on my thread if you're interested in more viewers :)

Last edited:
I really appreciate this guys, I have exams starting now until the 5th July (fuuu Uni). Hopefully, hopefully, hopefully I can try and do these a lot more once I finish my exams.
If anyone is interested in writing reviews up, again just give me a buzz and I'll hook you up :)

I really appreciate this guys, I have exams starting now until the 5th July (fuuu Uni). Hopefully, hopefully, hopefully I can try and do these a lot more once I finish my exams.
If anyone is interested in writing reviews up, again just give me a buzz and I'll hook you up :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...gen-klopps-recreation-tactic-13-3-3-a-48.html

this would a good tactic to review me thinks :) getting fantastic feedback!

good luck with your exams pal, all the best!

One more week guys and I'll be free from exams... I'm coming for you I promise :)

By the way, if anyone is interested in writing up reviews, again plz dont hesitate to contact me.

Benshuff85's tacs

Hello kyanite i have two tacs you can try if you would!!?