Looking for tactics to test & write reviews on.

Here i will be glad if you could test these two & give me reviews.. wanna know how it goes.. :)

Wow, this site is just amazing...very nice to see, how good the tactic is.

Cheers!

Thanks for the tactics guys.
Just a heads up for those who only posted .tac files with no specific instructions, when your tactics are tested they will be considered as plug and play... so if you want us to do any specific training/oi etc please let me know.

Hey buddy would love if you could review my tactic. No specific training or shouts needed. I played with Man U to give you an idea of the types of players I used.

View attachment 324977

Look forward to your dissection of my formation!

Thanks for the tactics guys.
Just a heads up for those who only posted .tac files with no specific instructions, when your tactics are tested they will be considered as plug and play... so if you want us to do any specific training/oi etc please let me know.

For the swoosh ft jassar tactic, No shouts, Opposition instructions i usually use my best defending coach, Match preparation / General training when fully fluid is Balanced-average / Teamwork. this is the thread : http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...piece*****-zizunola-ft-jassar-**13-3-0-a.html

2. for he masterpiece v2 use same instructions. Cheers

Hey Kyanite,

Can you, either here or on your own blog, explain a bit on how you test these tactics?

Hey Kyanite,

Can you, either here or on your own blog, explain a bit on how you test these tactics?

I can write a small article on the blog later on today or tomorrow explaining different testing scenarios and so forth.