As mparry8 says this 4-1-4-1 hmm deserves a **** of a lot more cred then it does!

It has taken my Birmingham (predicted 13th) first season to a, i would say, comfortable 1st place!!

12 points clear to Hull with no signings what so ever :) sold Wade Elliot for 200.000 £ ! Birmingham also having some financial problems so it makes the achievment even more better!

will upload SS sone!

cheers Lordofavp!

Nice to see that the tactic's been working well for everyone still....im very surprised how well it has done with weak teams.

bin using the 4141 tactic for about 12 games now, lost 1 drawn 1 won 10 ........ but im getting a LOT of injuries, i'm using the training schedule that was shown here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...818d1363909357-lordofavp-tactics-training.png

but i'm averaging at least 1 injury per game, loving the tactic tho, just wish my wingers wouldnt get injured so frequently ..... (wingers are shaarawy, bale, salvio n griezmann) if that helps lol

bin using the 4141 tactic for about 12 games now, lost 1 drawn 1 won 10 ........ but im getting a LOT of injuries, i'm using the training schedule that was shown here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...818d1363909357-lordofavp-tactics-training.png

but i'm averaging at least 1 injury per game, loving the tactic tho, just wish my wingers wouldnt get injured so frequently ..... (wingers are shaarawy, bale, salvio n griezmann) if that helps lol

Try reducing the training load for your wingers. This can be done by opening up a player's profile and then choosing the training option, this way you can alter the training for each individual player.

View attachment 329529

End of the 2nd season and look how close I came with Wigan!

Not to bad though as I won the League Cup and the Europa League

Love this tactic! More people need to see the success you can have with it.

I mean 2nd with Wigan in the 2nd Season is amazing!

Oh and only losing 3 games in the Premiership is pretty good |)

View attachment 329529

Thanks...you done amazing with Wigan....unlucky that you lost the league on goal difference....I believe your success with this tactic may influence others into using this tactic as well...

View attachment 329529

How is your team looking, and what signings/loses have you make?! ;)

have used the 4141 in the championship as Cardiff city, n totally dominated the league, used it as paris st germain, n again, dominated the league,n as tottenham in the prem ........ possibly the best tactic, iv used :)

What tipe of striker is required for this tactic and how many goals he scoring?

What tipe of striker is required for this tactic and how many goals he scoring?

Suggest you looking at Nikola Zigic, took my Birmingham to Premier League first season! Scored 25 goals :)

Awesome tactic!

Thanks again for the positive feedback. For me the best striker to use is someone with good acceleration and stamina.

Personally, im still using this tactic with my preston side (im now on my 7th season) and it has still been working as a charm. I'll post some screenshots soon.

Last edited:
Lordofavp,

Are you still using the 2 combo shouts on every kick off match of post #130?