I think I've sorted out the problems with the updated FullOnAttack Tactic by transforming it into a classic tactic.

Here are some further results with my Hayes and Yeading Side:
View attachment 316286

League Table:
View attachment 316287

The tactic is becoming more consistent and is scoring regular whilst not conceding too many.

Here is a screenshot of the formation:
View attachment 316299

I'll put up a link for this tactic so others can test it out as well.

That both central midfielders to run forward often? Doesn't that create a massive gap in the midfield?

That both central midfielders to run forward often? Doesn't that create a massive gap in the midfield?

It usually would but I made the CMs more defensive minded rather than attacking minded. By making the CMs run often from deep it has actually improved the tactic.

Here's the tactic....(Disregard the tactics title name as this is the Updated FullOnAttack Tactic in Classic mode) - this tactic will not be able to be used on FMC mode.

Just been testing the updated FullOnAttack (classic version) with Arsenal to see how it performs with a strong team.

Transfers:
View attachment 316344
Only two players that I signed. I play Kusnir at RB instead of Sagna and Jenkinson. Good cheap buy.

Results:
View attachment 316345

As you can see the tactic is currently doing quite good.

League Table:
View attachment 316346

Match Stats:
View attachment 316347View attachment 316348View attachment 316349View attachment 316350

With these screenshots you can see that the tactic makes full use of shots that your team takes. For example with the Chelsea match I only took 5 shots and only 2 shots were on target and I only had 39% ball possession but yet I still beat them 2-0.

Not sure if anyone has seen this:

But if you enjoy being a strong team in the game then try out the 442Wing Tactic as I did make it for the latest patch and provided some amazing results.

Results:

League Table:

Match Stats:

I got consistent results with this tactic (most were high scorelines) and I still maintained a solid defence which kept many clean sheets.

Last edited:
lordofavp do you think you could come up with a 4312 tac for teams in lower league

Kl here's some screenshots on my progress for a 4312 tactic with a weak team.

Ive chosen to manage Dagenham & Redbridge in League 2 and are predicted to finish 22nd.

Transfers:
View attachment 316801

Formation:
View attachment 316802

Results & League 2 Table:
View attachment 316803View attachment 316804

The two matches I lost were against full strength premier league sides. In addition, the match against QPR had to go to extra time. Also, the tactic is still not fluid with the team.

I'll post more screenshots soon....

Kl here's some screenshots on my progress for a 4312 tactic with a weak team.

Ive chosen to manage Dagenham & Redbridge in League 2 and are predicted to finish 22nd.

Transfers:
View attachment 316801

Formation:
View attachment 316802

Results & League 2 Table:
View attachment 316803View attachment 316804

The two matches I lost were against full strength premier league sides. In addition, the match against QPR had to go to extra time. Also, the tactic is still not fluid with the team.

I'll post more screenshots soon....

Where can we download this one ?

What tactic would you suggest for Dortmund?

I have tried your AVP 2.0 but it did not work out well at all.