Status
Not open for further replies.

NunoPeixinho

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Nuno Peixinho, you may know me from movies such as ' The Godfather' , 'Scarface' & 'Memento' just to name a few .. Just kidding . This will be my first story in FMbase with Valencia, i hope you like and follow, cheers .

valencia_cf_football_tickets.jpg

Yesterday's training was the end of the road for Unai Emery as the manager of Valencia FC.
Players such as David Villa, Juan Mata, David Silva & Miguel complained about the hard training schedule they had to endure for the past two months.
Following this sad episode, Unai Emery was fired straight away. Chairman Manuel Llorente quickly hired Nuno Peixinho, a young manager, that has great knowledge about spanish football and culture .

Key Players
David-Villa-Valencia-Wallpaper.jpg

Fantastic striker David Villa

david-silva-300x300.gif

David Silva, 'La pulga'

carlos-marchena.jpg

The Rock at the back

My main objective will be reaching Champions League football, and at least try to get some good results against the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid.

This is probably how im gonna play :
View attachment 66984

I like to play an attacking type of football, but i also like to remain safe at the back. I think i need to buy one DMC, a striker and a central defender. well, i will try to update as many times as possible, if any of you have any ideas towards the layout and other things,
please let me know! Cheers!

Last edited:
I'll follow this, as you're a fellow portuguese and I always liked Valencia, let's see where you get. good luck^^)

I'll follow this, as you're a fellow portuguese fella and I always liked Valencia, let's see where you get. good luck^^)

thanks mate, if you have any tips to improve my story let me know, cheers

Uh, you quoted my erroneously typed sentence :'(

I don't know how is your budget, but you should buy Anthony Annan for the DMC spot, 5*

Good Luck Nuno. I'll follow this like you follow my Toulouse story. Try to Centre align your work and add pictures of players who have done well or you think are hot prospects. Well....good luck and make sure you enjoy it!!!

Good Luck Nuno. I'll follow this like you follow my Toulouse story. Try to Centre align your work and add pictures of players who have done well or you think are hot prospects. Well....good luck and make sure you enjoy it!!!

How exactly do you centre align mate? Cheers.

Good luck Nuno, hope you do well.

When you post in the text box there is a row of 3 sets of 5 lines, choose the middle one,

Here are my transfers, as I said in my first post, i was in need for a striker, defensive midfielder and a center back, i got what i wanted :)

And now, my big prospects for the future :

View attachment 67105
I think that Jordi will be a magnificent winger, and he's being tutored by David Silva

View attachment 67106
A very complete attacking midfielder, i think :)

View attachment 67103
I have great hope, and some big plans for this kid

Now, my pre seaon results :
View attachment 67108
It was against my reserve squad, even so, I'm happy with the win​

View attachment 67107
A good win over a small team, it helped, as i was trying to mix things up

View attachment 67109
A crappy game, Moya made a huge mistake and gave away the victory

View attachment 67110
A good win over a well-known italian side

View attachment 67111
As you can see, my attack is my weapon :)

View attachment 67112
A win is a win, anyway, but i was unhappy since we didn't win by a greater margin

View attachment 67113
Better than Real Madrid (H)​

In 10 days we would reach the end of the month, in those days i was very nervous, The Europa League draw was coming, so as the first fixture of La Liga against Malaga. I'm very ambitious, but Rome wasnt made in a day so, I just have to be patient and with a little bit of luck I can achieve what i proposed ..

article-1209654-0636EEC1000005DC-280_468x291.jpg
I was drawn against Zurich from Switzerland

Flash interview with Valencia manager, Nuno Peixinho :

Daily Telegraph - Are you happy with the draw?
Nuno Peixinho - yes , i'm quite happy, even though we cant be complacent
Daily Telegraph - How far do you think your team can go in the competition?
Nuno Peixinho - I have a great team, a great relationship with my players, and most of all, determination and the capacity to overcome huge challenges such as this one, I hope and believe we can reach the final *winks*
Daily Telegraph - Thank you very much and good luck

I dont really like to give interviews,my assistant manager Paul Mcguiness was suppose to give the interview, the ******* must have gone to the pub, AGAIN :mad:

Europa League 1st leg, 4th Round of Qualification :

View attachment 67114
Joaquin has been fantastic untill now, a good win over Zurich, even so i was unhappy with the manner we conceded the goals, beyond stupidity :(

Europa League 2nd leg, 4th Round of Qualification :

View attachment 67115
David Villa scored a fantastic goal, over 30 yards with a free kick ( and yes David Villa scores free kicks for me :) ), a good, solid win which gave us qualification for the group phase

More updates later, hope you continue to follow, going to bed now, cheers

Fantastic start Nuno I will surely follow this good luck in Europa League ;)

I'm Estonian so right now in Estonia it is 8:43 :) In England it's + 2 hours so 10 : 43

Im portuguese mate, In Portugal its 6:58 am, and I havent slept :( see you later mate

In Romania is 9:55 in the morning in Romania ATM.

europa_league_DW_Ha_968051g.jpg

I hope we get to Hamburg, I've been drawn in Group I :

I think I'm in a good group, not to hard :)

1_1_liga-bbva_logo-__.jpg

Liga BBVA starts, my first game :

View attachment 67392
A fantastic start over Malaga, highlight of the game was the 30 yard strike from Maduro and of course, David Villa who was Man of the Match

September begins :

BREAKING NEWS
David-Albelda-carga-contra-el-Madrid.jpg

Defensive midfielder David Albelda got injured in training after a late tackle by portuguese full back Miguel, he will be out of action for at least two months with a hip injury

After the trainig session, in which Albelda got injured, Media sources got around to see if there were developments :
As : what is the current state of David?
Nuno Peixinho : David is with our physio at the moment to evaluate the seriousness of the injury, but, by the look of it, it's better than we first feared
As : will you imply a new tactic due to the injury of such an important player?
Nuno Peixinho : Not at all, we have a good squad depth with the likes of Maduro, Baraja and Manuel Fernades, so ,we will be able to cover David's injury with no fuss
As : Thank you for your time

View attachment 67393
Another great win by the lads, my defense has been rock solid and my attack superb.
MOM was David Villa with a superb hat trick :)

Europa League first game against dutch side sc Heerenveen
View attachment 67398
MOM was David Silva with two goals, Juan Mata was a 30 yard strike (I Love it) :)

Next game was against Mallorca :
View attachment 67405
We should have been a lot better today, when Zigic scored he's second i thought it was over, but then Varela scored from an offside position :( I hope the lads learn the lesson, and try to be more focus as we get late in the game

View attachment 67407
We dominated the game from the start, still, we should have converted our inumerous shots at goal. Wonderkid Jordi Alba was Man of the Match, with a good combination with Juan Mata :)

Hope you all continue to follow my story, any tips or advices recommended,
Cheers!

Nice easy group there, my europa league group with genoa was Liverpool, Basel and Twente, best of luck here

Status
Not open for further replies.