Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooo a Valencia Story...I'll be fixed! hopefully Jordi Alba will be theirs and you new wonderkid...seen him play this season and he looks class. All the best bud :)

Last Game of September :

View attachment 67606
We scored early in the game, Zaragoza is a well organised team, it was a good victory

October update :

View attachment 67607
We should have been a lot better today, we had possession, shots at goal, the whole package, but didnt convert

View attachment 67608
Our first defeat in La Liga. Our defence was terrible. Djalo scored in his first match

View attachment 67609
A fantastic win over a very hard opponent. Marchena gave us the win within the 90 minute :)
Absolutely delighted with the lads :D

View attachment 67616
Superb David Villa, hitting the net four times, MOM of course :) Joaquin also scored a great goal after a great play by Juan Mata

Now, I am going to show you 4 lads, one will come in January, the other 3 in 2012 :

View attachment 67623
I got him for 1.7m from Porto, hope he develops into a wonderful player with the likes of Silva, Mata tutoring him :)

View attachment 67624
A fantastic defender, and only 15 years old

View attachment 67625
A fairly good right back

View attachment 67626
Also a hot prospect for the future

Hope you continue to follow my story,
Cheers!

Nice signing on Bekdemir ! Will turn out to a beast ! Decent results there as well ! And a wow result against Real ! (H) But sorry against Espanyol... An up and down season interesting to see what will come out ! :D

Keep it up lad, will follow on and off, I am not a big fan of stories tbh.

Good so far! I will follow.

BTW what skin are you using? :)

thanks mate! One Piece skin, you can find it in the game addons section :)

Thanks!

Another question: What kind of contract do you sign Verratti on? Youth or Full Time?

I normally go full time but was just wondering ;)

Hahhaa very nice result against Real Madrid...keep going fella! Make sure David Villa and Silva stay until they retire!

A fantastic result against Real Madrid.Keep it up !

Hahhaa very nice result against Real Madrid...keep going fella! Make sure David Villa and Silva stay until they retire!

David Villa got injured in the last game , out for 3 months :(

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Thanks!

Another question: What kind of contract do you sign Verratti on? Youth or Full Time?

I normally go full time but was just wondering ;)

Full time contract mate :)

The last two games from the month of October :

View attachment 67822
Even though Villarreal dominated the game, they failed to score, fortunately :)
MOM was David Silva. Meanwhile there was time for Mathieu not to score a penalty(*******). Highlight of the match was also the injury of Valencia superstar David Villa with a broken ankle :(

In the post match interview, journalists asked Nuno Peixinho about the seriousness of Villa's injury ..

040D4GP1_1.jpg

David Villa has sustained a broken ankle after a rough takle by Santi Cazorla, he will be out for at least 3, 4 months. David is a major part in our style of play, I must say it makes things harder without him now, because as you all know, he's a cracking player
But, and to finish this interview, Yannick Djalo and Nikola Zigic will fill up the empty spot, as I have total faith in both, and all my squad,
Thank you and goodnight

Spanish Cup 4th Round (first game without Villa) :

CupSpanish.as.jpg

View attachment 67823
A fantastic win over the Liga Adelante side, MOM was 'The Giant' Zigic :)
Jordi Alba also scored a goal and set up an assist to Zigic, a great partnership

November Update :

View attachment 67824
We dominated the entire game, many shots a goal, possession, quality :) MOM of the match was Juan Mata with two assists
Osasuna remain at the bottom of La Liga

View attachment 67825
This was hard to watch, basically all our shots at goal were pushed away by their keeper Zaza, nontheless it was a chance to mix things a bit :)

Spanish Cup 4th Round 2nd Leg :

View attachment 67826
MOM was Alexis, our central defender, he capped a goal and a fantastic performance alongside Mathias Jorgensen :)
Highlight of the match was the 40 yard strike of Ruben Baraja

Hope you continue to follow my story lads,
Cheers!

David Villa got injured in the last game , out for 3 months :(

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Full time contract mate :)

Interesting. Verratti always seems to reject my contract offers and goes to another Italian club. Perhaps I'm not being generous enough? :S

Oh no! Not Villa :O

Good Luck, I hope you do well. I won't follow (as I have a story and a news thread to handle with) but I will be checking your updates. Be the Pride of Portugal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.