Los Che - A Valencia story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooo a Valencia Story...I'll be fixed! hopefully Jordi Alba will be theirs and you new wonderkid...seen him play this season and he looks class. All the best bud :-)
 
Last Game of September :​

View attachment 67606
We scored early in the game, Zaragoza is a well organised team, it was a good victory​

October update :​

View attachment 67607
We should have been a lot better today, we had possession, shots at goal, the whole package, but didnt convert​

View attachment 67608
Our first defeat in La Liga. Our defence was terrible. Djalo scored in his first match​

View attachment 67609
A fantastic win over a very hard opponent. Marchena gave us the win within the 90 minute :)
Absolutely delighted with the lads :D​

View attachment 67616
Superb David Villa, hitting the net four times, MOM of course :) Joaquin also scored a great goal after a great play by Juan Mata​

Now, I am going to show you 4 lads, one will come in January, the other 3 in 2012 :

View attachment 67623
I got him for 1.7m from Porto, hope he develops into a wonderful player with the likes of Silva, Mata tutoring him :)​

View attachment 67624
A fantastic defender, and only 15 years old​

View attachment 67625
A fairly good right back​

View attachment 67626
Also a hot prospect for the future

Hope you continue to follow my story,
Cheers!​
 
Nice signing on Bekdemir ! Will turn out to a beast ! Decent results there as well ! And a wow result against Real ! (H) But sorry against Espanyol... An up and down season interesting to see what will come out ! :D
 
Keep it up lad, will follow on and off, I am not a big fan of stories tbh.
 
Good so far! I will follow.

BTW what skin are you using? :)
 
thanks mate! One Piece skin, you can find it in the game addons section :)

Thanks!

Another question: What kind of contract do you sign Verratti on? Youth or Full Time?

I normally go full time but was just wondering ;)
 
Hahhaa very nice result against Real Madrid...keep going fella! Make sure David Villa and Silva stay until they retire!
 
A fantastic result against Real Madrid.Keep it up !
 
Hahhaa very nice result against Real Madrid...keep going fella! Make sure David Villa and Silva stay until they retire!

David Villa got injured in the last game , out for 3 months :(

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Thanks!

Another question: What kind of contract do you sign Verratti on? Youth or Full Time?

I normally go full time but was just wondering ;)

Full time contract mate :)
 
The last two games from the month of October :​

View attachment 67822
Even though Villarreal dominated the game, they failed to score, fortunately :)
MOM was David Silva. Meanwhile there was time for Mathieu not to score a penalty(*******). Highlight of the match was also the injury of Valencia superstar David Villa with a broken ankle :(​

In the post match interview, journalists asked Nuno Peixinho about the seriousness of Villa's injury ..​

040D4GP1_1.jpg

David Villa has sustained a broken ankle after a rough takle by Santi Cazorla, he will be out for at least 3, 4 months. David is a major part in our style of play, I must say it makes things harder without him now, because as you all know, he's a cracking player
But, and to finish this interview, Yannick Djalo and Nikola Zigic will fill up the empty spot, as I have total faith in both, and all my squad,
Thank you and goodnight​

Spanish Cup 4th Round (first game without Villa) :​

CupSpanish.as.jpg

View attachment 67823
A fantastic win over the Liga Adelante side, MOM was 'The Giant' Zigic :)
Jordi Alba also scored a goal and set up an assist to Zigic, a great partnership​


November Update :​

View attachment 67824
We dominated the entire game, many shots a goal, possession, quality :) MOM of the match was Juan Mata with two assists
Osasuna remain at the bottom of La Liga​

View attachment 67825
This was hard to watch, basically all our shots at goal were pushed away by their keeper Zaza, nontheless it was a chance to mix things a bit :)​

Spanish Cup 4th Round 2nd Leg :​

View attachment 67826
MOM was Alexis, our central defender, he capped a goal and a fantastic performance alongside Mathias Jorgensen :)
Highlight of the match was the 40 yard strike of Ruben Baraja ​

Hope you continue to follow my story lads,
Cheers!​
 
David Villa got injured in the last game , out for 3 months :(

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------



Full time contract mate :)

Interesting. Verratti always seems to reject my contract offers and goes to another Italian club. Perhaps I'm not being generous enough? :S


Oh no! Not Villa :O
 
Good Luck, I hope you do well. I won't follow (as I have a story and a news thread to handle with) but I will be checking your updates. Be the Pride of Portugal :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top