Status
Not open for further replies.
Copa_del_rey.jpg

Valencia will play with Barcelona in the 5th Round of the Spanish Cup(lucky me), first leg will be played in Camp Nou

Last Three games of November :

View attachment 68330
A really good game by the lads, but I have to be honest, I was a bit scared towards the end of the game, because of the two strikes of Barral

View attachment 68331
They didn't saw it coming, we took the game for granted and it costs us, Juan Mata and Yannick Djalo wasted so many shots at goal :(

View attachment 68332
Great entertainment for the fans but not for our defence, Marchena got sent off, and Sinkewicz was terrible. we were down 3-1, but then Jordi Alba made an assist and scored a goal also :) Delighted with the lad

December Update :

View attachment 68333
With this victory we qualified for the knockout phase, very very pleased :)

View attachment 68334
We dominated the whole match but yet again, let it slip away :(

View attachment 68335
A good game by the boys, lots of shots, some fantastic moves and possession of course ;)

Breaking News :

Valencia's injuries pile up as hospital bill grows.
As stated in today's As Valencia's manager Nuno Peixinho is very concerned with 7 major players injured :
david-villa4.jpg

David Villa with a broken ankle, still a week or two away

laacib.jpg

4 to 5 days with a gashed leg

n_valencia_ever_banega-9653.jpg

one,two weeks, with a twisted ankle

img.208045_t.jpg

5 to 8 weeks with fractured ribs

258x402Maduro.jpg

One week, pulled harmsting

t_moya.JPG

Strained wrist, 5, 6 days

Nuno Peixinho is having awful headaches about the injury issue, due to the 25 player limit in Spain, and since he hasnt a good squad depth it will very hard to manage the team ..

View attachment 68322
We should have won this game, you are loosing to many points, both away and home which is terrible. We were down 2-0, but at the 84 minute Nikola Zigic gave a precious point

View attachment 68323
Valencia hammered Wisla in this game, no doubt we will be a force to be reckoned in Europa League :)

View attachment 68324
Another crappy game, we were winning 2-0 and they managed to even the scoreline, our defence was horrible especially Mathias Jorgensen :(

1st Knockout Round Europa League Draw :

UEFA+europa+League.jpg

Valencia will get german side Stuttgart in the first round of Europa, it is expected to be a wonderfull game, between two strong sides, who are candidates for the win said Nuno Peixinho to Radio Telefonica, a locat network from Valencia

View attachment 68325
An 'easy' win against Tenerife . We were asleep the whole game and suddenly within the last four minutes scored the goals, not pleased with the lads

View attachment 68326
Oh well, it seams that the team cant win two straight games, what a bummer :'(
Simao was MOM in a match that only Atletico Madrid played

Hope you continue to follow,
Cheers :)

Last edited:
Oh too many injuries :O Hope Villa will be okay for next week ;)

The Nightmare begins :

Spanish Cup 5th Round 1st Leg :

View attachment 69520
We had a good game against a far superior side, I played with Mathias Jorgensen as a RB and Jordi Alba as a LB, so I'm very happy with the result. Moya's mistake gave away a precious tie

View attachment 69521
MOM was Moya, he was outstanding while we were being absolutely dominated

Spanish Cup 5th Round 2nd Leg :

View attachment 69522
A FANTASTIC win over a very well organised Barcelona, Alejandro Dominguez came out of the bench and from injury to give us the win :D

View attachment 69523
A very boring match to watch, Yannick Djalo missed so much shots :mad:

Spanish Cup Quarter Finals 1st Leg :

View attachment 69524
Our defence was very ****** today, enough said .. we are certainly out of the competition :(

View attachment 69525
We are back on the wins, finally. I was starting to miss them very much :) David Silva still had time to miss a penalty ..

Spanish Cup Quarter Finals 2nd Leg :

View attachment 69530
Banega's strike wasn't enough, we lost 3-1 all together, we should have been a lot better today :(

View attachment 69531
Another defeat, I'm getting the hang of it :( Sinkiewicz own goal sealed our faith

February Update :

View attachment 69532
It came from a corner, Dealbert was fantastic throughout the game :)

View attachment 69533
We were winning 3-0 but they managed to score two late in the game :(
Man of the Match was : David Villa who came back from injury, the beast is back :D
Moya also saved a penalty

Europa League 1st Knockout Round 1st Leg :

View attachment 69534
MOM was David Villa with a 60 yard strike, not bad David :D
I ******* jumped when he scored the goal :)
Ciprian Marica equalized late in the game, again, nontheless a good result :)

View attachment 69535
It was our turn to score late in the game, Juan Mata gave us the win, Dealbert scored again from a corner kick :)

Europa League 1st Knockout Round 2nd Leg :

View attachment 69542
A good game by the lads, we managed to control the game with no problems :)

View attachment 69543
When a team has Kaka on the left and Cristiano Ronaldo on the right, there is nothing you can do :( we started winning, but then the two Real Madrid stars scored two amazing goals :(

March Update :

Europa League Second Knockout Round Draw :

Lazio vs Roma
Celtic vs Salzburg
Valencia vs Athletic
HSV vs Olympiakos
Aston Villa vs Sporting CP
Club Brugge vs Olimpique Lyonnais
CSKA Moskow vs Benfica
Galatasaray vs Rangers

View attachment 69544
A Nice easy win, David Villa was once again MOM, who two goals :)

Europa League Second Knockout Round 1st Leg :

View attachment 69545
Nikola Zigic came out of the bench to give us the victory in a very important match, delighted with the lad :)

View attachment 69546
A crappy defeat against a weaker side :( David Villa managed to miss a penalty too

Europa League Second Knockout Round 2nd Leg :

View attachment 69550
A fantastic win over Bilbau, they came out strong on attack , but we hit them on the counter, great display of power by Valencia CF :)

Europa League Quarter Finals draw :

HSV vs Roma
Celtic vs Valencia
Olimpique Lyonnais vs Rangers
Aston Villa vs CSKA Moscow​

Flash interview with Nuno Peixinho after the draft :

Marca : What do you think of the scottish team?
Nuno Peixinho : They are very organised, they dont take many risks and wait for the opponent's error to strike back
Marca : Do you think you can reach Hamburg?
Nuno Peixinho : As I said before in interviews, my team is capable enough to reach what she wants, I have total faith in the lads, and I'm positive that we will go to the next round :)
Marca : Thank you very much

View attachment 69573
The team was awful today, we didnt do absolutely nothing against Villarreal, the supporters were very anfgry towards the team at the end of the game :(

View attachment 69574
Second defeat in a row, yet again our defensive line was terrible, but I still have to say that to me it wasn't a penalty :mad:

April Update :

Europa League Quarter Finals 1st Leg :

View attachment 69575
I wasnt expecting such a big loss with Celtic, even though the third goal seemed offside, the boys gave a fight, and I'm confident that we can put in a great performance at Mestalla :D

Hope you continue to follow,
Cheers !

show the league table mate

Give the tactic I made time to settle in and it will work well for you I hope

Status
Not open for further replies.