Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
atleticomadridarmaskx3.png

So,I am beginning my first(and hope not the last one) story on FM2010 ;) Sorry for my not very good english,but I'll try my best.

Club Name: C. Atletico Madrid S.A.D
Date of Invention: 1903
Playing in: Spain - La Liga
Stadium: Vicente Calderon, Madrid
Stadium Capacity: 54851

I know what you are thinking - it is an easy team to play , so strong , blabla ;) But it is my first try - please be good to me ;)

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Shocking news at Vicente Calderon

Today,Atletico Madrid's succesfull manager Quique Flores was fired.There are many speculations, who will take his post, and the name,who is most being told with Atletico Madrid is Guus Hiddink, who is going to leave Russia post just before WC starts.

7467.jpg

Quique Flores was fired today by Atletico Madrid chairman Enrique Cerezo.

guus-hiddink.jpg

There are rumours that Atletico Madrid are in talks with Guus Hiddink

WHAT ARE ATLETICO MADRID THINKING ABOUT??
Los Colconeros announced their new manager after only 6 hours being without a manager. At the press conference,Enrique Cerezo presented the media their new manager,an unknown portugalian , Victor Sanchez Hernandez.Chairman said,that he have faith in his new man's ability and will support him to the end.Victor Hernandez answered to this:I hope this end doesn't come too fast :D

Last edited:
Cheers ;) Going to post some pre-season news tomorrow,but also I need some help with transfer..
Sold Reyes for 9m..
Bought only Borriello so far , planning to play Aguero as AMC and 2 forwards - Forlan&Borriello..

Last edited:
Thx mate , but i need 2 wingers..have only 7m for both;))

Oh Well Then, Thats Not Easy At All, I Think Your Best Bet Would be To Loan Players.
in My Opinion, You Should Have Played Aguero Up front as a poacher, and bought an attacking mid, probably for a lot less you payed for balotelli, how much did you pay for him ?

Oh Well Then, Thats Not Easy At All, I Think Your Best Bet Would be To Loan Players.
in My Opinion, You Should Have Played Aguero Up front as a poacher, and bought an attacking mid, probably for a lot less you payed for balotelli, how much did you pay for him ?

I bought boriello;)from milan ;)
5.25m ;)

wat formation will you play?why not play 4-3-3 with no wingers?

A good idea,but i always want to see a real midfield ;))
And AtMadrid doesn't really have good ones. But thx for ur advice. Going to try it ;)

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

oh sorry lol... well atm, im sorry i cant help, will come back with suggestions though :)

;) Waiting you back :D

You Going To play Your First Few Matches Tonight ???
If So, Just Post To Let me Know How You get On, im Into This now lol

Yeah, i can help to, i am currently in 2015 with at. madrid and it has been pretty succesful, competing for my 3rd consecutive la liga trophy so i can defo give you some tips on whatever :D

Status
Not open for further replies.