Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomas Ujfalusi attempts to leave
Today,in a report to a football magazine,Atletico Madrid's first-team right defender has said that he was happy at Vicente Calderon,but he felt that it's time to leave this team and start a new challenge.Victor Fernandez seems to willing to keep him at the club,but if the right offer comes,there are speculations that he is going to let him move.By the way,Ujfalusi is rated at 3m euro by Victor Fernandez.
ujfalusi-2.jpg

There are attempts that Ujfalusi may leave Vicente Calderon.

October Month Update
Victor Fernandez:It is going to be a much more harder month then previous was.We have Barcelona and Sevilla clashes,and also an European clash with CSKA Moscow.I hope,we can get out of this with being proud of results.

04.10.09..Zaragoza 0-3 Atletico Madrid | La Liga.Round 6
View attachment 77144
It was good to start the month with a win,but Zaragoza was never a real opponent...Anyways,I'm happy with the victory.

18.10.09..Atletico Madrid 6-1 Xerez | La Liga.Round 7
View attachment 77140
I have just nothing to say.Xerez was predicted 20th,but its always to grab a big victory,doesn't matter against who.

21.10.09..Atletico Madrid 3-0 CSKA Moscow | ECC.Group Stage
Fair play to the lads,a nice performance,exactly what I expected from them.

24.10.09..Sevilla 1-2 Atletico Madrid | La Liga.Round 8
View attachment 77143
A close win against our arch rivals.No one can be happier than me as we had a bit of luck also.

27.10.09..Alaves 0-3 Atletico Madrid | Spanish Cup 4th Round.Leg 1
View attachment 77138
With this away victory,we are confident of moving to the next stage at Spanish Cup.

31.10.09..Atletico Madrid 2-2 Barcelona | La Liga.Round 9
View attachment 77139
YEAH!!!!!!Despite it was a home game, but it was against Barca. We were the better side,but were unlucky a bit..But I'm VERY happy with this draw,and will be looking forward.

Our progress in La Liga and ECC
View attachment 77141View attachment 77142

Status
Not open for further replies.