SCHALKE TRANSFER SIGNINGS

View attachment 472919

Some decent business in the window. Like I have said before I am not very good at transfers so I signed who my scouts recommended. The stand out buys are clearly Strootman and Ramirez and both deals add up to 16,000 which is mind blowing when their both under 30.

View attachment 472918

We also done some decent business going out selling some of the ageing players.

16k for gaston ramirez and strootman.

Wow............... That is very realistic!

AUGUST&SEPTEMBER

View attachment 472854

Like santos with Rever, Matip cant stop scoring goals. A very decent start to the league campaign only losing one game. Soldado has also started his Schalke career very well netting 6 goals.

View attachment 472853

We have the highest goal difference in the league and we are doing pretty decent at the moment sitting in second place.

BELGIUM

View attachment 472852

My 1st game was a 3-0 win over Brazil which surprised me to be honest. We then played our first Euro Championships qualifier and beat Ukraine with Hazard getting his second goal in as many matches.

I was enjoying this until you sold the great Peter Whittingham, Ben Nugent, Etien "The Yeti" Velikonja and Fraizer Campbell and Malky's love child Don Cowie

Only joking you've done class

Congratulations on winning the Champions League, with a Welsh club none the less

Ive been doing alot of team hopping at the moment trying to find my feet again had spells at Schalke and Madrid im now managing Monaco and Belgium. Will post updates when I get the chance as I am back to school now

AS MONACO 2019-2020 SEASON ROUND UP

View attachment 472011

I applied for this job one and a half seasons ago so when I was finally asked to join from Real Madrid I couldn't turn it down and the board certainly made the right decision. I lead the side to their first ever unbeaten season in history.

French Cup and Coupe de la Ligue

View attachment 472010

A very good showing against Marseille we have to play these in the French cup aswell.

View attachment 472009

A different story in the French Cup as we crashed out in the finals again playing Marseille.

Champions League

View attachment 472007

We came through the group stage in 1st place not losing a game with Cardiff coming 2nd. We then lost in the Quarter Finals against Arsenal.

Player and team awards

View attachment 472006

Falcao winning the top goalscorer award. All of the other awards will follow this post.

PLAYER RATINGS

View attachment 472005

Halilovic and regen Vinicius doing well as they were both inside the top 3 overall for player ratings.

GOALKEEPER OF THE SEASON

View attachment 472004

Sirigu has won this award for the past four seasons but Begovic our keeper done well conceding the least goals in the league.

STARS OF THE SEASON

View attachment 472002

We done very well getting 6 players out of 11 in the team.

Monaco are decent but their small stadium annoys me lol - it is above a multi-storey car park no less!

Well done on everything so far matey

Monaco are decent but their small stadium annoys me lol - it is above a multi-storey car park no less!

Well done on everything so far matey

Thanks mate just trying to get as much achievements as possible

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS 2020

View attachment 471921

We breezed through the group stages not losing a game against the 3 sides.

View attachment 471919

We dominated against Turkey setting a high standard for the rest of the teams coming through.

View attachment 471918

Italy gave us a very close game but penalties gave us the victory.

View attachment 471917

Semi finals down as we beat the harder of the teams going out.

THE FINALS

View attachment 471912

Isco could have been a hero in this game but Courtois saved the penalty and we held on to win the tournament. YAY to another trophy on my CV.

CHAMPIONS TROPHY

View attachment 471823

Always nice getting an early trophy and this one was no exception. My 3rd trophy with Monaco maybe only half or one more season left for me at Monaco before I move on and win some more trophies else where.

View attachment 471759

LOVANO TAKES DORTMUND POST

What is not to like about Dortmund? Their fans are one of the worlds best and the players they produce is amazing. They also make profit most months which is another bonus when managing.

DORTMUND SEASON REVIEW

View attachment 471500

Final day drama as we needed to win and hope Bayern would slip up. That certainly did happen as we beat Gladbach 3-2 and Bayern drew 1-1 with Hoffenheim. The German Division is now completed.

View attachment 471499

We also have the chance to win another Champions League as we face Utd in the final. We beat Madrid whereas Utd beat Bayern to put us both in this position. We had some tough games facing all 3 top teams in Spain and we pulled through.

The next post will be the Champions League Final with player and team awards to follow.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL

View attachment 471494

Another Champions League win but Utd took us all the way to penalties. I was worried during the shoot out as we missed our first two penalties but our keeper Baumann saved us more than once to ensure we came out with another CL trophy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 471493

Thats just who I am ;) One of the best ever.

View attachment 471492

I am also making history at Dortmund so I am kind of hesitant to say my goodbyes.

DEFENDER OF THE YEAR

View attachment 471491

Club legend Hummels wins this award performing very well through out the season.

MIDFIELDER OF THE YEAR

View attachment 471490

Gotze still going strong at Bayern got an impressive 8.23 overall rating in 32 games.

STRIKER OF THE YEAR

View attachment 471488

The HSV regen wins this award but we have Juanmi coming in second place.

OTHER AWARDS

Footballer of the year - Thomas Muller, Erik Lamela, Nicolae Stanciu

Manager of the year - Labbadia (HSV), Jurgen Klopp (Bayern), Kauczinski (Dusseldorf) Mind blown how I never won this one.

Top goalscorer - Aubameyang (20), Kononenko (18), Nijkamp (13)

TEAM OF THE YEAR

View attachment 471480

Four players in the team which is mostly made up of Bayern and Dortmund players.

CONFEDERATIONS CUP

View attachment 471474

A decent showing in the group stage coming top. We then stunned a very strong German side 2-1 which meant we were going into the finals to play Japan.

View attachment 471473

Our two goal lead proved crucial as Japan could only get one goal back which meant Belgium and I won the Confederations Cup. Another great trophy to add to the CV, its looking very strong now.