---AUGUST---

View attachment 473612

A good start to the season winning both games in comfortable fashion. We dominated Juventus in the Super Cup with 58% possession and 15 shots 8 of those on target but they still won the game.

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 473611

Spurs, QPR and Norwich all starting the season with a 100% record alongside us.

MORE SIGNINGS

Casemiro - 2.4M

Groskreutz - 2.6M

David Silva - Loan

SEPTEMBER

View attachment 473608

Still unbeaten in all competitions so far including to wins in our Champions League Group.

---LEAGUE TABLE---

View attachment 473607

Us and Spurs the only unbeaten teams left in the league now but we have one more win than them putting us 2 points infront.

---CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP---

View attachment 473606

A pretty easy draw in our second successive campaign in the Champions League.

OCTOBER

View attachment 473604

Another very good month leaves us unbeaten in 3 months of competitive games. The group stage of the Champions League is looking like a must win and we are progressing nicely in the Capital One Cup.

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 473601

The table is looking very similar to what is was last month with Spurs sitting right behind us.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP

View attachment 473596

3 wins out of 3 as we cruise through our group so far.

Last edited:
NOVEMBER

View attachment 473572
Unbeaten in the league STILL but we did slip up against Shakhtar as they stole a goal in the latter stages of the match.

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 473569

Spurs slipped up in the league which meant that we opened the gap up to 4 points and we have a game in hand.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP

View attachment 473567

We have qualified for the 1st knockout round which is the 2nd phase of our Champions League title defence.

Good going! Also I've noticed you get tons of penaltys which cornelius seems to convert

Good going! Also I've noticed you get tons of penaltys which cornelius seems to convert

Yeah I get lucky with penalties never happened before though, Cornelius is playing great like every season

CLUB WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

View attachment 473555

Al-Ahly proved no contest for us in this game as we dominated all game to advance into the finals.

View attachment 473554

This game was booking central. 8 players getting yellow cards and one player getting a red. Maupay done what he always does and put two past the argentinian side to win Cardiff their first ever CWC trophy.

DECEMBER

View attachment 473526

We finally lost in the premier league but started on a high thrashing Olympiakos to finish the champions league group at the top.

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 473525

We are still in a very comfortable spot for Champions League football next season. The league title is on the cards but we have some hard games coming up.

END OF SEASON POST

View attachment 473441

A good showing in the premier league but we still haven't broken 3rd place in the league. I just want to lift that trophy to be honest. The teams to get relegated are Brighton, Swansea and Reading.

FA CUP RUN

View attachment 473439

A decent performance in the FA Cup reaching the semis before losing to liverpool 3-0 in the semis.

CAPITAL ONE CUP

View attachment 473438

Oh come on! some more trophy heart break as we lose in the semi finals again!

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

1st knockout round - Cardiff 4 - 3 AS Monaco

Quarter Finals - Cardiff 1 - 1 Juventus ( We win on away goals )

Semi Finals - Cardiff 5 - 1 Dortmund - through to the finals to face fellow english club Man City.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL

Cardiff vs
Man City

---LINEUPS---

Cardiff:
GK - Delac
DEF - Peruzzi, Tomkins, Caulker, Shaw ( Clyne 39' )
MID - Femenia, Hughes, Mutch, Ramirez ( Casemiro 73' )
ATT - Fierro, Maupay

Man City:
GK - Hart
DEF - Richards, Kompany, Nastasic, Alaba
MID - Bender, Vidal, Koke, Gundogan ( Mulumbu 52', Milner 85' )
ST - Aguero, Dzeko ( Higuian 66' )

THE GAME

View attachment 473433

Caulker scored the only goal in this game from a corner. Last years final involved a corner goal with Munoz on the end of that one.

View attachment 473432

A even game in the shots department but we dominated positions.

---OTHER NEWS---

We have been taken over by a businessman.

A stadium expansion was completed bringing the capacity to just over 33,000 now.

We also developed our youth facilities.

We brought Doria in on a free from Botafogo.

Champions league twice in two seasons brilliant

2017/18 TRANSFERS

View attachment 473264

A decent transfer window for us spending just under the amount given. The pick of the bunch being Zeballos signed from River plate.

View attachment 473260

After missing out on the other striker Cortes I couldn't turn down Zeballos when he was offered to me for 13.25 million pounds.

TRANSFERS OUT

View attachment 473259

Medel is getting on abit now and is not in my first team plans likewise with Mutch so they both went out on loan. John kept on moaning about not getting game time so he was released. Wootton and Perreira's contracts expired and they joined different clubs.

FANS WORRIED AS LOVANO STEPS DOWN

View attachment 473092

I decided to resign as manager after a poor performance again in the League. It just wasn't happening for me in the league so I am currently looking for a new club that I can bring glory to.

IT DOESN'T TAKE CARDIFF LONG AS THEY APPOINT A MANAGING LEGEND.

View attachment 473091

Thats right FORMER Barcelona and Bayern Munich boss takes charge at Cardiff hoping to carry on Lovano's great European performance and add a little bit of style to how they play.

SANTOS - A NEW ERA

The only reason I chose Santos was to learn the Brazilian language so I wont be staying here for to long.

View attachment 473032

A decent start to the season playing in the State Championships. Sao Paulo were to strong for us in the end but we cruised past Marillia. The only other game we played was against Red Bull Brasil and we beat them 4-1.

View attachment 473031

A decent start to the State Championships. Im hoping to try and win this to improve my manager's CV.

SANTOS FEBRUARY & MARCH

View attachment 473006

A decent showing so far in the state championships only losing one time. Our CB Rever is surprisingly scoring tonnes of goals including two hat tricks.

View attachment 473004

Nothing to talk about in the standings as all four 1st division clubs are at the top.

SANTOS WIN THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS.

View attachment 472960

We beat Sao Paulo 1-0 on the day but the score was 1-1 on aggregate so they took us all the way to penalties.

SCHALKE APPROACH LOVANO

View attachment 472958

I signed for Schalke on the day of the finals but I still got to play the finals and win it. The reason I joined Schalke is that they have Champions League football next season.