Ouch !!!! That must of hurt losing out on all three ! Hopefully next season is your season ! Keep it up

---AUGUST---

View attachment 475222

A very decent start to the Premier League remaining unbeaten. Hull snatched a goal in the final seconds as Davies scored from a corner. Cornelius has had a very strong start to the season scoring 5 times in his 3 games.

---Champions League Group---

View attachment 475219

Ouch! Shakhtar and Madrid in the same group this one is going to be tough!

---SEPTEMBER---

View attachment 475178

An unbeaten month with some crazy results. This month made me think about my defence and how I made need to strengthen if I want to become the best team in Europe. The highlights of this month is definitely the two Champions League group games.

View attachment 475172

A very good result against Madrid but we could have won 4-2 as Fierro hit the post and the cross bar!

View attachment 475171

A very good result away in Ukraine with Maupay getting both goals but we did pay the price as Maupay got injured for 5-6 months.

---League Table---

View attachment 475170

Nice start to the league sitting just behind Utd and still unbeaten.

---CL Group---

View attachment 475169

If we can beat Kobenhavn twice and win against Shakhtar at home then we are going through to the knockout rounds for the first time.

Had some family issues the past few days so I have been playing the save without really thinking about it which leaves me in 8th place. Im going to just do a full season update with this when I can and hope I dont get sacked. If any of you guys do read my stories you should know I never normally slack with a team so sorry for this!

---Champions League Group---

View attachment 473804

A decent showing in the Champions League coming second. We have now drew Benfica in the 1st knockout round so im not expecting much.

Like I said sorry for the lack of updates had some family issues so I will be going back to normal updates for the next season.

hope everythings okay. you jus keep bringin success to cardiff

---Quarter Finals---

View attachment 473780

We beat them 5-0 away which was kind of a surprise, Maupay's 1st game back and he scored a hat trick. We then drew 2-2 at home but a simple win putting us into the semi finals.

Sooo glad you put up the tactic for your save here, I'm currently unbeaten in 15 with Girona in the Pentagon challenge!

Sooo glad you put up the tactic for your save here, I'm currently unbeaten in 15 with Girona in the Pentagon challenge!

Thanks for the feedback, never really gave anyone my tactics glad its working

Yeah, I've been tinkering with tactics but haven't found the perfect one until now! Have you done the pentagon and if so where did you start? Everyone seems to start in South Africa or Asia. I've started in EU to see if it is different.

---Semi Finals---

View attachment 473778

City controlled the game and Hughes was injured which meant he was to miss the 2nd leg.

View attachment 473777

A very crazy game as City had two goals disallowed and we had one goal disallowed but when Hart scored an own goal the momentum was in our hands and Cornelius put us ahead from the spot.

View attachment 473776

Schalke shocked Bayern in the all German clash so im pretty nervous going into the finals.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've been tinkering with tactics but haven't found the perfect one until now! Have you done the pentagon and if so where did you start? Everyone seems to start in South Africa or Asia. I've started in EU to see if it is different.

Ive completed it at the start of the game I followed the band wagon and started in Africa

---Champions League Final---

View attachment 473769

---The Lineups---

View attachment 473768View attachment 473767

Schalke's team is very strong but I feel with the team I am fielding we can take this one. They have beaten Bayern though so im hesistant going all out attack like I normally do.

---The Game---

View attachment 473766

I actually cant believe it. The moment N'Doye equalised as soon as we scored our second gave me a heart attack. Luckily enough we held on to secure Cardiff's first ever Champions League victory and a magnificent way to end the season after we finished 7th in the league.

---BPL Table---

View attachment 473765

Hull, West Brom and Sunderland getting relegated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will make more in depth highlights tomorrow when I can just sit down been a hectic few days!

CARDIFF 2016-17 SEASON TRANSFERS

View attachment 473663

Luke Shaw is the most expensive player we signed but I think in the years to come he is going to be worth it, he is also English which helps out with registrations etc.

View attachment 473662
LUKE SHAW

View attachment 473661
JAMES TOMKINS

View attachment 473660
MATEJ DELAC

---REGENS JOINING---

View attachment 473659
This guy looks very promising and cost me 220k.
View attachment 473658
Another defensive minded player this time costing 275k.

View attachment 473657
A decent striker joining from Sao Paulo for 525k.

View attachment 473656
And finally to complete the regen signings Wallace Luis joining for 400k.

Some great regens their mate keep it up