madmonkey

Reaction score
Anyone found any low price players with good stats on FM2011 yet?

I just signed this RB for 1.3 million pound and converted him into a winger.
he is pretty good.

Marko Maletic for 900k- Says he can be a leading premier league striker in the future.

Tijani Belaïd,23 (Slavia Prague) - 1.800.000 €
Filip Loncaric, 24 (Dinamo Zagreb) - 1.000.000 €
Giuseppe Bellusci,21 (Catania) - 4.000.000 €
Adam Matthews,18 (Cardiff) - 2.700.000 €
Fábio Coentrão,22 (Benfica) - 4.000.000 €
Ivan Rakitic,22 (Schalke) - 4.400.000 €
Silviu Lung,21 (U Craiova) - 1.000.000 €

Last edited:
jan koller 220k 22 goals in the first season, good cheap striker just for first season due to his age

I bought Fábio Coentrão to chelsea in 15 M.. but playing in reserves as cole and yuri are stunning.. gotta sell him soon

Vaclav Kadlec

Go for this guy.. Bought him in 3M.. got signing of the year.. trained under Drogba.. replaced Anelka already. you will love him

Rafael Tolói

Bought him in 8M.. yeah its lil more but he s worth of it..Strong DC and now playing as CDM.. he replaced Alex and david luiz as DC and also played internationals after i bought and replaced Ramires and Mikel as CDM... love u rafa muaaaaaaaah

Milan Badelj

bought in 2m.. played in reserved a year now showing his talents.. replaced malouda in my
4-1-2-1-2 tactic.. playing behind Vaclav Kadlec and Drogba.

Coelho DR DWR MR. Not really the best but free at the beginning of the season and plays consistently well for my wolves team and im 7th in my first season at january. Other signings witsel for 4million, noro on a free who also is playing well for a backup.

Bought him in 8M.. yeah its lil more but he s worth of it..Strong DC and now playing as CDM.. he replaced Alex and david luiz as DC and also played internationals after i bought and replaced Ramires and Mikel as CDM... love u rafa muaaaaaaaah

is he good as a DM? think he just showed as accomplished in that position so i didnt sign him. theres still time though :)

Vincent Enyeama is still the cheapest good GK in the game at 250k, as well as being well known in all the previous games. But his value makes him worth mentioning

this guy is saweeeet! dunno how much you have to pay cant imagine its much over 1M..... if that

Juan Manuel Diaz, 22 (LB, River Plate) Good left back for championship clubs or simular teams... not sure how he progresses but looks promising

=)

Piazon 240k because of clause but have to wait until january 2012 to come. because he is only 16.

Got in FREEE already a free agent.. train him as CM. he ll be a real GEM in 8 months time.. see the attachments

Check his sal :) :) got this less as he was free agent.. u can giv him good if he s going to Roma or any italian teams attracted as he ll like to go to italian clubs.. and now he s asking key role plus...1,17,000 sal :)

Check his new sal :( :( he robbed me but wonderful player to have all time starter ..

Thats got to be a load of cr@p right? Looks edited to me.