Dakson.

I'm Chelsea, scout just reccomended him. Value is just £5,000. Looks really good.

Rogelio Funes Mori. Class striker, my scout (18/19) says that he has the potential to be the next Fernando Torres.
Erik Lamela. Attacking midfielder, the same scout (Eduardo Macia) says that he has the potential to be the next Gerrard.

I'd put Tom Cairney (Hull) on this list. Got him for 3 Mill and he has really preformed on my left midfielder, really a gem

Unreal this. Chelsea won't renew Zhirkov's contract (end of second season) and I've snapped him up on a free.

Tevez, Balotelli, Pastore, and Cassano are transfer listed.

Tarik Sektioui is a quality, if old, winger for around 200k.

Rasmus Jonsson 800K Striker, scoring for fun in my Feyenoord team......also Brazilian Striker Cristian, 1.5M

Not my buy but Bolton in my Shakhtar save got Fabian Monzon for 1.2m. Class player and sooo cheap.

i found diego castro for 5m use him as a left winger its a great palyer also vidal and fabio coentrao for 6m very good players

Mauricio Molina from Seongnam
never actually signed him, but in my Arsenal save, Liverpool got him for £1.1m, looks class, if not a tad old,
now on my Birmingham save I am looking at buying him, attracting interest from top teams like Spurs and Fulham

mauro cejas is really good winger and very cheap
javier gandolfi good and cheap dc

Fabio Coentrao...

baught him for 8.5 M... and he is a BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

he has the highest average rating in my Arsenal team...

i play him as WINGER/ATTACK...

here are some I signed for my leeds during 1st season after selling adrian white for 1.5m

I think bakary soumare is the only one who cost more then 1m

faGUY.jpg

0m4tF.jpg

U2hJK.jpg

xkpcT.jpg

MTw2k.jpg

ur5QJ.jpg

NIbzh.jpg

Garra Dembele from Levski.Offered to me for 750k,just bought him at wages of 6000 $ per week and according to coaches in the club he is better than Nikola Zigica and Kadlec.Epic for that price!

@euge Can you tell me please what's the name of the skin you're using ? I'll be very grateful if you could give me the link of it ! thx