hi guys,

need to know who the top coaches,assistants etc are??

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

also as much information on managing liverpool..

thanks

Thats got to be a load of cr@p right? Looks edited to me.

yea rite, i just had a look for him and he's terrible. somethings amiss with that one...

Got in FREEE already a free agent.. train him as CM. he ll be a real GEM in 8 months time.. see the attachments

Check his sal :) :) got this less as he was free agent.. u can giv him good if he s going to Roma or any italian teams attracted as he ll like to go to italian clubs.. and now he s asking key role plus...1,17,000 sal :)

Check his new sal :( :( he robbed me but wonderful player to have all time starter ..

this player was edited with some programs -

Thanks for this thread. I've just signed three of the aforementioned players in my Blackpool save.

My best signings?

Joseph Yobo - £1.3m
Ilsinho - £3m
C. Benitez £1.2m

is he good as a DM? think he just showed as accomplished in that position so i didnt sign him. theres still time though :)

Yeah worked v well as DM for me mostly he plays @ DM .

Adam Hlousek is a great prospect on the left, aswell as Ondrej Kusnir, although he would need training as either an AMR or AML, brilliant inside forward

Got in FREEE already a free agent.. train him as CM. he ll be a real GEM in 8 months time.. see the attachments

Check his sal :) :) got this less as he was free agent.. u can giv him good if he s going to Roma or any italian teams attracted as he ll like to go to italian clubs.. and now he s asking key role plus...1,17,000 sal :)

Check his new sal :( :( he robbed me but wonderful player to have all time starter ..
lol, you even have the guts to put your impossible player here? XD

FMRTE and I know as it is one of the presets to get all the players stats to 16!

Alan Patrick - 4m
Kim tom nae (sp) - 4m
Jordan Spence - 3m

All for the future :D will turn into great players :)

i need some good players for low rep teams like Hajduk . .
League reputation i think 11, club rep is 4-5k . .

As the guy who is Blackpool said earlier;
Christian Benitez looks a steal at £1.2mil, his value at the start of the game is £1mil.

Diego Lugano has a release clause of £3million. If you have high enough rep to sign him, I think that's a pretty good deal when you look at his stats.

Radosav Petrovic - Partizan - 21 yrs old, 193cm tall Absolute quality DM - 4mil max but worth every penny!
Francesco Tavano - 1.3 mil
Gonzalo Pineda - LB - 2.2 mil quality
Jan Koller - 90k - Great for off the bench chasing games etc...
Roland Juhusz - CB - Anderlecht - 1.4 mil bargain!

Rivaldo he is old but put him in am/st role he will one get lots of assists two free kick goal machine and he passes like a god 38 but still got it i have him in my new sporting team

offer him 10k a week to get him and dont give him the option to sign a new one year deal or you will have a 40 years old whos stats crash lol

cant find him m8