voasy

Reaction score
I have already created an English database for Lower Leagues!
And a USA one too..

I am now a little bored and want some more to create could people please request some countries they would like a database for which you can play as lower leagues than available on FM.

Let me know
voasy

Would you be able to create the welsh leagues to level 4 or 5 please?

Thankyou

Cheers, you know how long it will take? Itching to start with it!

Haha, I am doing it now.. but there are some problems it will not let me promote teams after Level 3!!
Its so irritating, because of the leagues get split and it depends on the area of your team.. quite hard

Welsh Lower League Update

Done it mate!:) Sorted the problems out too.. you will find there is the odd few leagues lower down missing.. As FM Editor does not have them and they would take a long time to make!

I have gone quite far down actually i think! :) Here it is View attachment 283358

Remember to save it in
My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/editor data

If you don't have editor data then create the folder! :)

Enjoy mate! :)

hey man, i would really appreciate if you could make a german lower league database, down to tier 5 (currently it's down to tier 3).
thanks!
edit: haha just noticed you replied in the other thread i made a month ago...

Last edited:
as the man above said any chance of the german tier 5 plz

and also the lower leagues from the rep of ireland :D

Will do German later this afternoon :) and I will keep you informed about Rep. Of Ireland

Republic Of Ireland - Update

In further update to the reply I posted earlier, the ROI Update is possible BUT...

There is no way to add relegation places to the Irish First Division therefore The Second Division Championship can not promote any teams.

Basically I can add the leagues into the game but it would not be worth while for a Lower League Manager

as they would not be able to get there teams promoted.

Sorry for this.
Thanks guys
voasy

Spanish Lower league - In Progress

Tomorrow night, I will post the Spanish Lower Leagues with Full Proper Promotion and Relegation, so that it reflects the actual Spanish League System.

Hope this helps those of you whom wish to manage Lower Leagues in Spain.

Italian lower leagues would be awesome, even if its only Serie D as I know that has alot of divisions!

I have been looking for a Canadian Soccer League league if you could.

Can you upload the German league in the downloads section?

The 5th division is called Oberliga.

Last edited:
Will crack on with the Canada one, and i have uploaded it to download section already but fm base have not authorized it yet.

I have been looking for a Canadian Soccer League league if you could.

I can create this league, but I can not link it to other leagues such as the MLS etc..

Due to you can not link two nations together on FM Editor.