Outstanding. That is exactly what I was looking for. I did not want a connection to the MLS anyways

Can you make the state leagues and the brisbane league for australia?? would be much appreciated :D

Can you make the state leagues and the brisbane league for australia?? would be much appreciated :D

Will have a look at some point, got a lot of University work this week.. But i will get round to it.

could you do the Italian level 5 to 6 or 7? I can give you some information Im half italian.
Thanks bro

could you do the Italian level 5 to 6 or 7? I can give you some information Im half italian.
Thanks bro
Will do my best mate, quite busy at the moment with a few other files and extending some files..
will look into it keep re-checking the Transfer updates forum for it.

Can You do German to 6 level (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_football_league_system)?

Can You do German to 6 level (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_football_league_system)?
Already done German, its somewhere on this page or my England Update page..

Will check where it is.

Australian Lower Leagues - Completed

As before follow my instructions on the English Level 9 Page on how to install :)

This goes down to around Level 3 only because most leagues lower are going to take a long time to download

Place the file in your editor date folder :)

Here is link

Australian Lower League.dbc

Have fun :)

Instead of league's.. How about you do all of the kits/badges for Lower English Leagues! I'm doing a career with Newton Aycliffe and i'd love it if the real badges were in the game! (Not as bothered about kits, but the badges for teams in them leagues would be great!) if you can do them? Thankyou please!

i meant for the Northern Leagues... they're just down to blue square north/south aren't they?

No i downloaded them and put them in and I get them all the way down to Level 9, its one of the ones in the FM 12 Graphics download section anyway.

Have you done the Newton Aycliffe badge before? I want that in the game, i've downloaded the one you said, but it does just go down to blue square north.. I can't find badges/kits for level 9

@Dale93Macca
Here is the Logos for the Teams up to Level 9

england - Download - 4shared

Log in to 4shared with Facebook or something then use the Free Download.. Just downloaded it and this is the one I have used it has the Logos.