Also currently in negotiations with Joleon Lescott, and Niklas Bendtner to sign on frees, wages proving a stumbling block though!

Histon FC Season 1

SEASON 1

Team:
Histon FC
Season:
2011/2012
League:
Blue Square Bet North
Final
Position: 12st
Cups:
FA Cup 4th Round Qualifiers, 3rd round FA Trophy
Average
Attendance: 368
Biggest
Win: 0 - 4 Hinckley BSN
Biggest Defeat: 0 - 3 Boston utd(FA Cup 4th Round Qualifier)
Top Goalscorer:
12 Omer Riaz
Most Assists:
7 EugeneLibertucci
Highest Average Rating:
7.37 Remy Clerima
Fans Player of the Year:
Remy Clerima

Woeful season, very little positives to take out of it other than a tight defensive effort. Majority of attacking players were replaced in summer months.

Last edited:
Team: Unterhaching
Season: 2014/15
League: Bundesliga
Final Position: 14th
Cups: German cup 3rd rnd
Average Attendance: 9344
Biggest Win: 6-0 vs HSV
Biggest Defeat: 1-4 Kaiserslautern
Top Goalscorer: Patrice Junior 8
Most Assists: Patrice Junior 7
Highest Average Rating: Mehdi Benali 7.12
Fans Player of the Year: Emiliano Papa

View attachment 206547View attachment 206548View attachment 206549

Team: Basingstoke Town FC
Season: 2013/2014
League: Blue Square Premier
Final Position: 1st
Cups: FA Cup: 3rd Round Replay, FA Trophy: 3rd Round
Average Attendance: 1583
Biggest Win: 7-0 v Blyth
Biggest Defeat: 1-2 v Grimsby
Top Goalscorer: Adam le Fondre - 29 Goals, 44 Games
Most Assists: Eric McGill - 17 Assists, 34 Games
Highest Average Rating: Adam Le Fondre - 7.47
Fans Player of the Year: Fergus Bell can I recommend this player to anyone starting low, he is AMAZING

View attachment 206551View attachment 206552View attachment 206571

Last edited:
Team: Vauxhall
Season: 2012/2013
League: Blue Square Premier
Final Position: 7th
Cups: FA Cup: 1st round, FA Trophy: 3rd Round
Average Attendance: 600
Biggest Win: 5-0 v Forest Green
Biggest Defeat: 0-3 v Barnet
Top Goalscorer: Pablo Counago - 18 Goals
Most Assists: Sean McCashin - 12 Assists
Highest Average Rating: Pablo Counago - 7.09
Fans Player of the Year: Pablo Counago

Not a bad season, encouraging for next season, hopefully my last EVER in the BSP hehe

View attachment 206580View attachment 206581View attachment 206582

Progress

Yo Will,

Are you ready for putting peoples progress up yet?

Team: Chelmsford
Season: (1) 2011/2012
League: Blue Sqaure South
Cups: FA Cup 2nd round(beat Oldham in 1st round), FA Trophy 2nd round(all my players i signed were injured :()
Average Attendance: 945
Biggest Win: 5 - 0 TonBridge
Biggest Defeat: 0 - 3 Eastbourne
Top Goalscorer: Omar Koroma - 22
Most Assists: Omar Koroma - 15
Highest Average Rating: Omar Koroma - 7.48 (35 apps)
Fans Player of the Year: Omar Koroma
View attachment 206762View attachment 206763View attachment 206764
Other: Board buying new stadium, be ready june 2013

Hi guys,

extremely interested in playing this with my local team.

Is there any tips you would give? I've played a lot of FM games but usually get bored as I seem to be really bad at tactics training etc, probably because I leave a lot to my assistants. Any good threads to read?

Team: Truro City
Season: 2017/18
League: League 1
Final Position: 17th
Cups: FA Cup 2nd Round, League Cup 1st Round, Paint Trophy Winners
Average Attendance: 3738
Biggest Win: 4-0 v Darlington
Biggest Defeat: 2-7 v Burnley
Top Goalscorer: 13 Omar Koroma
Most Assists: 17 Quintino
Highest Average Rating: 6.99 Quintino
Fans Player of the Year: Quintino
View attachment 206850View attachment 206851View attachment 206852

Just had the best game of my FM12 career to date!

I've uploaded the pictures of my cup run towards the match:

View attachment 206716View attachment 206717View attachment 206718View attachment 206719View attachment 206720View attachment 206721View attachment 206722

I also uploaded the draw for after just as a FYI.

Funnily enough it wasn't that much of a lucky win, they sent out their worst team possible with no hernandez/rooney..was pleasantly surprised :D

Still, it is an awesome win, their Reserve team should be good enough to beat even other premier league weaker teams...

Well done!

Just started this with the town I live in (Weston-Super-Mare). Doubt I'll do very well as I never seem to be able to win anything on these games but I'll give it a go.

Unsure about how to use Raikan007's Training Regime Fm12, whenever I click on training I can only select my players to use p/t training. I realise I'm a part time team but can I not select say a striker to train as a poacher?

The amount of injuries on this game still frustrates the **** out of me.

Been doing really well pre-season, hadn't conceded and only drawn 1 game with 1 pre-season game left to go.

Then I go and get 4 of my newly transferred players injured. All for at least 6 weeks some up to 3 months.

Looks like my season is going to get off to a terrible start.

Sigh.

I am 10 games away to get to Championship when i get there i will post screens from BSP, League 2 and 2nd season in League 2 and League 1

Just started this with the town I live in (Weston-Super-Mare). Doubt I'll do very well as I never seem to be able to win anything on these games but I'll give it a go.

Unsure about how to use Raikan007's Training Regime Fm12, whenever I click on training I can only select my players to use p/t training. I realise I'm a part time team but can I not select say a striker to train as a poacher?

That's because your players are on part time contracts. If you offer them full time contracts and they accept then you can put them on Raikan's schedules

That's because your players are on part time contracts. If you offer them full time contracts and they accept then you can put them on Raikan's schedules

Ok thanks.

Maybe I need to get up a league before I can use them then as part time is the best contract I can offer which isn't surprising given my position.

Team: Sutton United
Season: 13/14
League: L2
Cups: 1st Round League Cup, 5th Round FA Cup, JPT Winner
Average Attendance: 4511
Biggest Win: 6-0 Northhampton
Biggest Defeat: 0-3 AFC Wimbledon
Top Goalscorer: David Amoo 22
Most Assists: David Amoo 18
Highest Average Rating: David Amoo 7.45
Fans Player of the Year: David Amoo (Big surprise!)

View attachment 207082View attachment 207083View attachment 207084

Well this season had two distinct halves. First half my team was essentially Newcastle's Reserves. They carried me to 1st place and I never looked back. 2nd half should be referred to as the Wounded half. I had 6 players hurt at any given time, but key loans helped me through it. Benik Afobe, a guy I relied on last year to get my Burton team to Prem was a key part to my second half success. I also had a very easy draw through the FA cup which help my funds. (Dag & Red, Wrexham, Leicester, Luton, and Sunderland) My match against Leicester was 1-0, won by a shot at the 14th minute. It was a very surprising season considering my outlook at the beginning. I was definitely carried by my loans. But L1 seems to be a whole new monster. Everyone is asking for insane wages, I can't find funds for a BAAAADDDLY needed training facility boost, and my squad is still very underpowered. I have a feeling this will be a much needed catch up year. Hopefully I can boost my funds and facilities this year before I really need to start dishing out some money. In a perfect world, I can get a new owner. If this kind of meteoric rise was real and I was some wealthy business man, I would definitely invest in this team, it's bound to make it to the Champions league.

EDIT
10 minutes after writing this I see this: View attachment 207091
I guess my gut feeling was right... We'll see

Last edited:
View attachment 207118

Hi guys,currently i'm 2nd in Championship with media prediction 24th and i've just eliminated M United in League Cup 3rd round.
I had 3 consecutive promotions from 1st place until League 1.There i was very unlucky,i spent 3 years to get promoted.First year i was 7th,i missed playoffs in the last second,well without any transfer funds i had to sell some of my good players not to go in bankrupt.Then 4th,i missed direct promotion in the last game and i was eliminated in the playoffs final by Portsmouth.Afterwards,finally i got promoted without problems and now i'm in Championship.I've found some nice regens and i'm doing well,if i get promoted in Premier League from the first year it will be absolutely fantastic.