Average Attendance: 1414
Biggest Win: 6-1
Biggest Defeat: 6-0
Top Goalscorer: Johny Breen - 16
Most Assists: Simon Whaley - 15
Highest Average Rating: Mark Ferry - 7.27
Fans Player of the Year: Mark Ferry
View attachment 204969View attachment 204970View attachment 204971

I know this is nitpicky, but SamR, did your video **** out or is that how your game looks? The thumbnails are giving me a headache.

I am in my 5th season in Stalybridge,newly promoted to L1,but my reputation is still local. In fact,I have a lower reputation than York which is now a BSP side now and 4-5 L2 teams. I have won the L2,BSP and BSPN and I also have won one FA Trophy and one Johnstone's Paint Tropohy last year. Yet I still have only a one star rep. rating. And besides that my board still refuses to upgrade the adequate training facilities,to allow me to send scouts abroad and to upgrade the still basic youth recruitment network. With most of my players attracting interest from other L1 and CH clubs,I think next season of L1 will be the hardest yet.

in my my 2nd season with milazzo (lower league to champions league italian way) and having the same problem. cant upgrade my facitlites or cant even update my stadium and im on my way to winning the league this season and be pomoted to serie b! :(

Vauxhall First Season Absolute Fluke

Hi guys, I've gone for the bottom of the bottom as you's know. Each season takes me ages because I obsess over each match and I normally get very good results because of it but nothing like the fluke season I've had. I am happy to post fixtures, game status etc if anyone wants proof that I've just been massively lucky. The lucky bit: I won the FA Trophy in the first season...not by skill but just only faced poor teams, including the final (nobody above BSP 15th).

Team: Vauxhall Motors
Season: 2011/2012
League: BSN
Final Position: 1st
Cups: FA Cup 2nd Round, FA Trophy Winner
Average Attendance: 203
Biggest Win: 5-0 Nuneaton (Away - BSN)
Biggest Defeat: 1-7 Bournemouth (Away - FA Cup)
Top Goalscorer: Chris Langham - 18
Most Assists: Cameron Lyn - 9
Highest Average Rating: Chris Noone - 7.27 (38 Apps)
Fans Player of the Year: Chris Noone (Equal highest goalscorer as well)

View attachment 205044View attachment 205045View attachment 205046

Last edited:
I am in my 5th season in Stalybridge,newly promoted to L1,but my reputation is still local. In fact,I have a lower reputation than York which is now a BSP side now and 4-5 L2 teams. I have won the L2,BSP and BSPN and I also have won one FA Trophy and one Johnstone's Paint Tropohy last year. Yet I still have only a one star rep. rating. And besides that my board still refuses to upgrade the adequate training facilities,to allow me to send scouts abroad and to upgrade the still basic youth recruitment network. With most of my players attracting interest from other L1 and CH clubs,I think next season of L1 will be the hardest yet.

It is normal not to have same reputation than other team if you were nearly promoted (and york was maybe nearly releguated).
You do not build club reputation in only 3 years.

I'm playing with Dartford (originaly BSN), I just begin my 3rd year as L2 promoted team and I have same reputation than BSP team ("local").

Concerning facilities, I think its directly linked to your financial position. Nevertheles, I can tell you that it is also not really cool when your direction board decide without asking to invest in expanding your stadium or your training facilities beacause you have no money to catch players anymore (I say "catch" because I never bought a player in 2 years at those levels).

Btw, I really advice the DC : Guthlieber* (playing in Luxemburg team "Dudelange" if I remember well).

*I'm not totaly sure about spelling.

He is amazing for BSN and BSP. (best defence each season)

It is normal not to have same reputation than other team if you were nearly promoted (and york was maybe nearly releguated).
You do not build club reputation in only 3 years.

I'm playing with Dartford (originaly BSN), I just begin my 3rd year as L2 promoted team and I have same reputation than BSP team ("local").

Concerning facilities, I think its directly linked to your financial position. Nevertheles, I can tell you that it is also not really cool when your direction board decide without asking to invest in expanding your stadium or your training facilities beacause you have no money to catch players anymore (I say "catch" because I never bought a player in 2 years at those levels).

Actully,I think it is normal to have the lowest reputation from any other L1 side and maybe just a few L2 teams. But as I said I have a worse reputation than the vast majority of L2 sides and even a BSP team. I don't think it's realistic and i think it really hurts my game,considering how much reputation affects the game. In fact if I used attribute masking,I would be doomed.

As for the facilities,you are right of course. But without proper youth recruitment and some good youth facilities I can't find any good young players. I could if I payed for them,but I have only made one transfer (and all the rest were free ones). I have about 7 German U21 and U19 internationals who are my stars . And I now struggle with having 6 home grown players in my match squad. And I am afraid it will be a long way before I can produce my own players.
Btw,If I can suggest another solid defender it's Rui Marques,an Angolan international. He is a little old but he comes to BSN/S sides and I still have him and can help the first 3 years. And he doesn't ask too much in wages.

Im trying to take daventry united to the champions leaugue they are in a very low leaugue so could take me some years

i did start as Altringham and gt sacked shorty after new to this game, i restarted as Turo while most other people have and here is the first season with them

Team: Turo City

Season: 2011/12
League: BSS
Final Position: 1st
Cups: FA cup 3rd round, FA trophy 4th round
Average Attendance: 571
Biggest Win: 8-0 Bromley Home
Biggest Defeat: 4-0 Eastleigh Away
Top Goalscorer: Pablo Counage 46
Most Assists: Les Afful 19
Highest Average Rating: Gavin Caines 7.44
Fans Player of the Year: Pablo Counage

I got Pablo Counago for Altrincham, absolute genius. Still gonna be first choice in League 1.

I bet Pablo counago is the most signed in the first season for lower leagues in fm2012, i can't say is not good, although i didn't get him, preffered younger players, Jamil Adam is a beast for BSN/S and even BSP the first year, and you go up a league, he gets better, still best, i thought counago was gonna go down from the first season on...

Do you guys have any financial problem?

My team, Colwyn Bay, only have 60K pound.

I have financial probelms i started off with £250,000 with Turo but then after going to BSP in season 2012/13 they put seats into the ground meaning going into the season there was £0 in the the bank

Team: Vauxhall Motors
Season: 2012-13
League: BSP
Final Position: 20th
Cups: FA cup 1st round, FA trophy 1st round
Average Attendance: 527
Biggest Win: 5-0 AFC Telford Away
Biggest Defeat: 5-0 Eastleigh Away
Top Goalscorer: Hicham Abdellah 17
Most Assists: Sam Minihan 13
Highest Average Rating: Hicham Abdellah 6.77 (41 apps)
Fans Player of the Year: Lewis Sirrell

Just an awful year all-around. I was very lucky to stay up after a LOOONG winless streak (14 games and only 3 points from them!). My players were **** since I didn't make enough moves to get rid off deadwood so I never had any money to sign new players. Oh well, this coming year will hopefully be much different as I pretty much have a whole new team. And the new stadium is complete!

Furthermore, somehow my finances are doing OK! Thank goodness for the board injecting around $1 million over the course of the year! Hopefully I can repay their injections with a promotion this year, or at least a decent standing.

Team: Turo City
Season: 2012-13
League: BSP
Final Position: 4th
Cups: FA cup 1st round, FA trophy 3rd round
Average Attendance: 1666
Biggest Win: 5-0 Harrow Away
Biggest Defeat: 5-0 Camberidge
Top Goalscorer: Javlon Campbell 27
Most Assists: Pablo Counage 20
Highest Average Rating: 1666
Fans Player of the Year: Pablo Counage

Has anyone managed to scout abroad? I spend only a year in L1 and now I am in the Championship offseason with a regional reputation now,but the board still refuses to allow me to scout. Good think they are rebuilding the stadium(due to regulations though). And of course they still refuse to update the training facilities and the youth recruitment. Anyway,have your boards allowed you to scout abroad? And if yes,when did they allow you to do it?