When I started this I didn't know so many people were using Eastleigh, but I decided to stick with it because it looks like I made a lot of different signings than other people. I may have finished the season about 300k in the red, but hopefully the board remembers that I brought RESULTS. (note, I tried uploading thumbnails by using the board stuff here, but it resulted in my posts continuing to be eaten. I'll see if I can fix it later)

Team: Eastleigh

Season: 2011-2012
League: BSS
Final Position: 1st
Cups: FA Cup: 3rd Round, FA Trophy: 3rd Round
Average Attendance: 549
Biggest Win: 5-0 (BSS: 3 times, vs Eastbourne Boro, Weston-Super-Mare, and Truro; FA Cup: vs Bitton)
Biggest Defeat: 0-4 vs MK Dons (Friendly)
Top Goalscorer: Jamie Slabbler (34. That's right, the guy who was already on my roster to start. Could not afford to extend-resign him at the end of the year, so the goals will need to come from somewhere else)
Most Assists: Ryan Double (20, who came in on loan on the last year of his contract but didn't want to sign with me)
Highest Average Rating: Mounir El Haimour (7.48 -- an amazing free transfer that came out of nowhere)
Fans Player of the Year: Mounir El Haimour (18 goals, 19 assists, 42 appearances)

Screenshots.
Final League Table

Maidenhead were overachievers all season (dude rightfully won manager of the year) but sadly lost out on promotion in the playoff by one goal. As my record indicates, the BSS did not prove to be much of a challenge My biggest issue was keeping players focused.

Season Transfers

I got some good players on loan and was able to transfer in some key components, especially El Haimour, Hartley, and both my Center Backs. Interesting that I was never able to get as consistent production out of my strikers as I was with the two guys who were already on my team: Slabbler and White. I missed out on some "name" midfielders apparently (according to this thread), but Anderson was a valuable midseason signing. Hopefully this team can grow together and do well in the BSP next year -- even if loan players like Double and Isgrove won't be back.

Season Best XI

And an added bonus for my success? We're not renters anymore:

Team: Truro
Season: 2016/17
League: npower League 1
Final Position: 2th ( I coulded won the league but in the final matches when i was first i used my reserve team)
Cups: FA Cup 5th Round , Johnstone's Paint Trophy 1st Round,League Cup 3rd Round
Average Attendance: 4889
Biggest Win: 7-0 Brentford
Biggest Defeat: 2-5 Newcastle
Top Goalscorer: Juraj Piroska 31
Most Assists: Kristian Adorjan 21
Highest Average Rating: Juraj Piroska 7.52
Fans Player of the Year: Luke Garbutt

View attachment 208680View attachment 208681View attachment 208682

Season: 2017/18
League: Championship
Final Position: 2th ( Like in League 1 I coulded won the league but in the last few games i used young players for experience)
Cups: FA Cup 3rd Round ,League Cup Qtr Final
Average Attendance: 3297
Biggest Win: 5-1 Charlton
Biggest Defeat: 0-3 Ipswich
Top Goalscorer: Juraj Piroska 24
Most Assists: Toni Silva 14
Highest Average Rating: Jose Alberto 7.41
Fans Player of the Year: Miguel Fernandez Gallego

View attachment 208685View attachment 208686View attachment 208687

Season: 2018/19
League: Premier League
Final Position: 9th ( For a newly team in premier league i did good and i also had media prediction 20)
Cups: FA Cup 3rd Round ,League Cup 3rd Round
Average Attendance: 9935
Biggest Win: 5-0 Nottm Forrest
Biggest Defeat: 0-5 Liverpool
Top Goalscorer: Jose Alberto 18
Most Assists: Felipe 30
Highest Average Rating: Felipe 7.48
Fans Player of the Year: Felipe

View attachment 208688View attachment 208689View attachment 208690

Last edited:
Think i may start this challenge with Boavista of Portugal as they are in free fall and i find the english leagues easy

Started a game with Chelmsford in BSS, just coming up to Christmas and sat in 2nd, 4 points behind Dartford. Hoping to go up this year and create a bit of momentum.. Will post screenshots at end of the season!

Team: Vauxhall
Season: 2015/16
League: npower League 2
Final Position: 15th
Cups: FA Cup 1st Round , Johnstone's Paint Trophy 2nd Round,League Cup 2nd Round
Average Attendance: 1928
Biggest Win: 4-1 Macclesfield
Biggest Defeat: 0-4 Brighton
Top Goalscorer: Kevin Hutchison 21
Most Assists: Kevin Hutchison 13
Highest Average Rating: Kevin Hutchison 7.10
Fans Player of the Year: Kevin Hutchison

I had to sell 90% of my 1st team to reduce wages, and save me from going bankrupt, I made the mistake of re-signing them above the wage cap, ive found if your under the wage cap the board injects cash to keep you afloat, if your above it, your on your own hehe, so this season was avoiding relegation with bare bones, thats not too hard atleast |)

View attachment 208891View attachment 208892View attachment 208893

p.s. I couldnt bring myself to offloading Hutchison even though he took up a third of the wages cap hehe <3

Last edited:
Team: Nuneaton
Season: 2015/16
League: npower League 1
Final Position: 9th
Cups: FA Cup 3rd Round, Johnstone's Paint Trophy 1st Round, League Cup 2nd Round
Average Attendance: 6874
Biggest Win: 7-2 vs Chestefield
Biggest Defeat: 3-6 vs Barnsley
Top Goalscorer: Daniel Beck 17
Most Assists: James Cronesberry 22
Highest Average Rating: Daniel Beck 7.33 (37 apps)
Fans Player of the Year: Daniel Beck

A great start to the season saw me well clear at the top of the league in January but faded badly to finish 9th only winning 6 of my last 24 games. On a positive note I have now got Arsenal as my parent club.

Just got the game today and will be starting this with Havant & Waterloo. Will post Screenshots whenever I get through the season

Team: Blyth
Season: 2014/15
League: BSP
Final Position: 7th
Cups: FA Cup 1st round, Fa trophy semi final
Average Attendance: 927
Biggest Win: 7-1 vs Guiseley
Biggest Defeat: 0-7 vs Afc Wimbledon
Top Goalscorer: Omar Koroma 23
Most Assists: Matteo Alberti 12
Highest Average Rating: Alex Whitham 7.15 (44 apps)
Fans Player of the Year: Alex Whitham

What annoys me is that 99% of all the trial days players dont even bother to go in to contract negotiations with me. I always put all the trial day players on my shortlist. Is that a reptuation problem, that they will not sign with blyth?

View attachment 209341View attachment 209342View attachment 209340View attachment 209343

Last edited:
League: Npower League 1
Cups: FA Cup 3rd Round, League Cup 1st Round, JP Trophy 1st Round
Average Attendance: 6620
Biggest Win: 6-0 vs Woking
Biggest Defeat: 2-5 vs Coventry
Top Goalscorer: Daniel Beck 20
Most Assists: Jozef Chmura 21
Highest Average Rating: Jozef Chmura 7.47 (45 apps)
Fans Player of the Year: Jozef Chmura

Made the decision to offload James Cronesberry who had played nearly every game for me for the last 5 years but didn't seam to miss him as I won the league with 98 points and 112 goals.

This post should be about how I won league 2 with Hampton and Richmond Borough 5th (season) but unfortunately my laptop died a nephew related death yesterday! So onto a new game, cant bring myself to be hampton again so starting as havant and waterloo

Team: Basingstoke Town FC
Season: 2014/2015
League: League 2
Cups: Johnstone's Paint Trophy: Final, FA Cup: 1st Round, League Cup: 2nd Round
Average Attendance: 3650
Biggest Win: 5-0 v Crawley
Biggest Defeat: 2-4 v Yeovil
Top Goalscorer: Fergus Bell - 24 goals, 45 apps
Most Assists: Enric Vallés - 12 assists, 42 apps
Highest Average Rating: Frederic Veseli - 7.17
Fans Player of the Year: Fergus Bell...again

View attachment 209428View attachment 209429View attachment 209430

Last edited:
Team: Vauxhall
Final Position: 11th
Cups: Johnstone's Paint Trophy: Winner ^^), FA Cup: 3rd Round, League Cup: 2nd Round
Average Attendance: 2286
Biggest Win: 5-0 v Accrington
Biggest Defeat: 0-4 Wrexham
Top Goalscorer: Kevin Hutchison 18
Most Assists: Marco Jezic 15
Highest Average Rating: Remco Smit 7.14
Fans Player of the Year: Gavin Gavin (his parents put alot of thought into his name hehe)

A good solid season by the motormen, Hutchison wasnt firing like the last, my progress report on his situation is hes not signing a new deal so I may loose him :'(

View attachment 209472View attachment 209471View attachment 209473

Last edited:
Team: Truro City
Season: 2018/19
League: League 1
Final Position: 20th
Cups: League Cup 1st Round, FA Cup 2nd Round, Paint Trophy Runners up
Average Attendance: 3083
Biggest Win: 4-0 v Southend
Biggest Defeat: 2-5 v Leeds
Top Goalscorer: 14 Vernon Phillips
Most Assists: 12 Quintino
Highest Average Rating: 7.00 Samet Gungor
Fans Player of the Year: Quintino
View attachment 209571View attachment 209572View attachment 209573

League: npower Championship
Final Position: 2nd
Cups: League Cup 2nd Round, FA Cup 3rd Round
Average Attendance: 7988
Biggest Win: 7-1 vs Stoke
Biggest Defeat: 0-4 vs Hull
Top Goalscorer: Ivan 19
Most Assists: Josef Chmura 21
Highest Average Rating: Josef Chmura 7.55 (33 apps)
Fans Player of the Year: Josef Chmura

With 10 games to go I thought I would do well to make the playoffs but I won my last 7 games and the teams above me messed up badly. Had no transfer or wage budget so only managed to bring in 4 players but the performed wonders scoring over 100 league goals for the second season in a row. The board are expanding the ground by 4,000 seats but I will be playing at Steel Park while the work is completed.

ps if I survive in the premier league next season it will be a miracle.

Team: Vauxhall Motors
Season: 2011/12
League: Blue Square Bet North
Cups: FA Cup 2nd Round, FA Trophy 1st Round
Average Attendance: 195
Biggest Win: 6-1 v Harrowgate
Biggest Defeat: 0-4 v Charlton (FA Cup)
Top Goalscorer: Declan Edwards 28
Most Assists: Hicham Abdellah 13
Highest Average Rating: Jamil Adam 7.59
Fans Player of the Year: Michael Jackson

Decent first season, delighted to get Jamil Adam in for 2 years halfway through the season, but lost Declan Edwards halfway through the year to Droylsden, so need a new striker for next year to play with Adam.
Board are building a new stadium so finances look like being a bit tight but oh well, onwards and upwards.

The team was riddled with injuries all year, but having two games in hand down the stretch and a favorable schedule to close out the year proved the difference.  It went down to the wire, and if this were last year 3 teams would have had enough points to win the Championship (86, an unusually low number for BSP).<span style="font-family: Franklin Gothic Medium;"><font color="#000080"><font size="3"><br><br>Team: </font></font></span>Eastleigh<br> <font size="3"><span style="font-family: Franklin Gothic Medium"><font color="#000080">Season:  </font></span></font>2012-2013<br> <span style="font-family: Franklin Gothic Medium;"><font size="3"><font color="#000080">League: </font></font></span>BSP<br> <span style="font-family: Franklin Gothic Medium"><font size="3"><font color="#000080">Final Position: </font></font></span>1st<br> <span style="font-family: Franklin Gothic Medium"><font size="3"><font color="#000080">Cups: </font></font></span>FA CUP: 3rd Round (L to Chelsea 1-4), FA Trophy: Semi Final (L to BSS Working 1-2)<br> <span style="font-family: Franklin Gothic Medium"><font size="3"><font color="#000080">Average Attendance:</font></font></span> 1922<br> <span style="font-family: Franklin Gothic Medium"><font size="3"><font color="#000080">Biggest Win: </font></font></span>7-0 @ Fleetwood<br><span style="font-family: Franklin Gothic Medium;"><font size="3"><font color="#000080">Best Win: </font></font></span><span style="font-family: Franklin Gothic Medium"><font size="3"><font color="#000080"></font></font></span>4-0 vs Burnley<br> <span style="font-family: Franklin Gothic Medium"><font size="3"><font color="#000080">Biggest Defeat: </font></font></span>Three Goals (5 different opponents)<br><span style="font-family: Franklin Gothic Medium"><font size="3"><font color="#000080">Worst Loss: </font></font></span>0-3 at Hayes & Yeading<br> <span style="font-family: Franklin Gothic Medium"><font size="3"><font color="#000080">Top Goalscorer: </font></font></span>Michael O'Hallaran (27)<br> <span style="font-family: Franklin Gothic Medium"><font size="3"><font color="#000080">Most Assists: </font></font></span><span style="font-family: Franklin Gothic Medium"></span>Michael O'Hallaran (16)<br> <span style="font-family: Franklin Gothic Medium"><font size="3"><font color="#000080">Highest Average Rating: </font></font></span><span style="font-family: Franklin Gothic Medium"></span>Michael O'Hallaran (7.26)<br> <span style="font-family: Franklin Gothic Medium"><font size="3"><font color="#000080">Fans Player of the Year: </font></font></span><span style="font-family: Franklin Gothic Medium"></span>Michael O'Hallaran (was there any doubt?)<br> <br> Sadly I am VERY frustrated because I cannot resign any of my staff.  What's worse, I cannot sign any new staff.  No matter who I offer and no matter how much, I cannot get within 25 pounds of their asking contract price.  Even for bottom of the barrel staff that I would NEVER hire.

Team: Vauxhall Motors
Final Position: 2nd
Cups: FA Cup 4th Round, League Cup 1st Round, JPT North Semi
Average Attendance: 2565
Biggest Win: 5-0 v Shrewsbury
Biggest Defeat: 0-5 v Southend
Top Goalscorer: Kevin Hutchison 29
Most Assists: Carl Winchester 18
Highest Average Rating: Adam Williams 7.38
Fans Player of the Year: Kevin Hutchison

View attachment 209983View attachment 209984View attachment 209985

Season: 2011/12
League: Blue Square South
Cups: FA Cup 1st Round, FA Throphy 1st Round
Average Attendance: 532
Biggest Win: 7-0 v Bishop's Cleeve
Biggest Defeat: 0-2 Bury
Top Goalscorer: Jamie Darvill 26
Most Assists: Joe Holt 23
Highest Average Rating: Cory Sinott 7.55 (42 games)
Fans Player of the Year: Cory Sinott

Extra news: I was chosen as Manager of the year of Blue Square South and the stadion will be rebuild
with 1.000 standing and 500 seats. Now I hope there will be more fans next year

Also the team will be a pro club next year.

View attachment 210033View attachment 210035View attachment 210034
View attachment 210048

Last edited:
Team: Chelmsford City
Season: 2012/13
League: Blue Square Premier
Cups: FA Cup 3rd Round vs Aston Villa, FA Trophy Winner (2nd year in a row)
Average Attendance: 1927
Biggest Win: 5-0 vs Tamworth
Biggest Defeat: 4-0 vs Crewe
Top Goalscorer: Pablo Counago 34
Most Assists: Michael McIndoe 36
Highest Average Rating: Michael McIndoe 7.50
Fans Player of the Year: Michael McIndoe

View attachment 210101View attachment 210100View attachment 210097View attachment 210099View attachment 210098

Another good season , back to back titles, and two job offers which i quickly rejected. The team is playing well and hopefully i can stay clear of relegation in my first season in league two and then push on. Turned professional due to entering the football league and i have youth facilities being updated as well as a new stadium, unfortunately my funds are very low... therefore this season could be a struggle.