As seen as GeoVip has won the champions league im going to start my challenge again but im going to try make it harder by only signing 7 permanent signings a season and 4 loans. Should make it more difficult and force me to use more youth teamers. Also going to be Vauxhall Motors as it seems there considered the hardest team to be

Just starting out, but could anyone suggest any good staff for BSS as Truro and i'd be so grateful?

As seen as GeoVip has won the champions league im going to start my challenge again but im going to try make it harder by only signing 7 permanent signings a season and 4 loans. Should make it more difficult and force me to use more youth teamers. Also going to be Vauxhall Motors as it seems there considered the hardest team to be

Until GeoVIP can show us screenshots of transfers etc I don't think it can be classed as legit. Plus, even if GeoVIP has done it without cheating then if you have done it with a different team you'll still go on the front page as someone who has managed it.

Until GeoVIP can show us screenshots of transfers etc I don't think it can be classed as legit. Plus, even if GeoVIP has done it without cheating then if you have done it with a different team you'll still go on the front page as someone who has managed it.

I posted everything untill my first season in premier league when i finished 9th.Tomorrow i'll post the other seasons when i won premier league,champions league,etc.Anyway i won everything,it was hard,i almost quit my game a couple of times.

Team: Nuneaton
Season: 2018/19
League: English Premier League
Final Position: 14th
Cups: League Cup 2nd Round, FA Cup 4th Round
Average Attendance: 9277
Biggest Win: 4-1 vs Norwich
Biggest Defeat: 0-6 vs Arsenal
Top Goalscorer: Ivan 18
Most Assists: Kasper Kristensen 19
Highest Average Rating: Ivan 7.17 (36 apps)
Fans Player of the Year: Ivan

Only took 1 point from my 1st 10 games but battled braveley to survive scoring alot of goals but conceding for fun, didn't spend a penny on transfers so my financial position is excelant and my stadium now holds 12,500.

Is this the latest standing? Or will you update this once a week or something?

Thanks for the answer

Last edited:
Let me try posting my second season again, I don't know why it got eaten by the forums.

The team was riddled with injuries all year, but having two games in hand down the stretch and a favorable schedule to close out the year proved the difference. It went down to the wire, and if this were last year 3 teams would have had enough points to win the Championship (86, an unusually low number for BSP).

Team:
Eastleigh
Season: 2012-2013
League: BSP
Final Position: 1st
Cups: FA CUP: 3rd Round (L to Chelsea 1-4), FA Trophy: Semi Final (L to BSS Working 1-2)
Average Attendance: 1922
Biggest Win: 7-0 @ Fleetwood
Best Win: 4-0 vs Burnley
Biggest Defeat: Three Goals (5 different opponents)
Worst Loss: 0-3 at Hayes & Yeading
Top Goalscorer: Michael O'Hallaran (27)
Most Assists: Michael O'Hallaran (16)
Highest Average Rating: Michael O'Hallaran (7.26)
Fans Player of the Year: Michael O'Hallaran (was there any doubt?)

So finally I'm able to get some more staff in, and fortunately my prior staff is improving. But my squad is going to be in trouble next year. Eastleigh is not in the greatest financial footing, and no matter what my season goals are next year (avoid relegation or win championship) my wage budget is 9.25k/week with 0 for transfer. I begged the board to up it a bit, and now it sits neatly at 10k. With my promotion wage increases and my goalie (Greg Hartley, who is fantastic) asking for a renegotiated contract, I enter the season 800/week over budget.

I'll be relying on loan players next year to help me stave off relegation for sure. Oh, and my most talented player, El Haimour, is retiring -- so I have a gigantic gaping hole at my AML. Next year is going to be interesting...but my squad has an average age of 20.1 so they could probably use a year or two to grow together in L2.

View attachment 210525View attachment 210526View attachment 210527

Team: Vauxhall
Season: 2018/19
League: League 1
Final Position: 1 st
Cups: FA Cup 3rd Round , League Cup 1st Round , JPT North Runner-up
Average Attendance: 4992
Biggest Win: 5 - 0 v Hitchin
Biggest Defeat: 1 - 3 v Middlesbrough
Top Goalscorer: Nigel Davies 28
Most Assists: Marco Jezic 35
Highest Average Rating: Marco Jezic 7.46
Fans Player of the Year: Marco Jezic

A great season, despite the fact that I lost my managers favourite, Hutchison, to hibs. The board said I couldnt turn down their offer XD.

View attachment 210579View attachment 210580View attachment 210581

Starting with Weston-super-mare right now! Come on the Seagulls!

Team: Basingstoke Town FC
Season: 2015/2016
Final Position: 3rd (Lost in Play-Off Semi-Final to Preston)
Cups: Johnstone's Paint Trophy: 2nd Round, FA Cup: 3rd Round, League Cup: 2nd Round
Average Attendance: 4621
Biggest Win: 5-0 v Chesterfield
Biggest Defeat: 3-5 v Carlisle
Top Goalscorer: Christian Montano - 31 goals, 50 apps
Most Assists: Fergus Bell - 16 assists, 42 apps
Highest Average Rating: Christian Montano - 7.28
Fans Player of the Year: Christian Montano

Wage bill has been really high this season, so all the money I had 'stockpiled' the last few seasons has completely gone, but hopefully after all the friendlies next season I'll have it back. Was in the relegation zone in Christmas, and managed to get 3 points off automatic promotion, unbelievable turnaround thanks to the strikeforce of Montano and Bell.

Again, have just finished season and haven't got best XI, best player yet....
EDIT: For once, Fergus Bell wasn't Player of the Year, but goes to the highest goalscorer

View attachment 210755View attachment 210756View attachment 210757View attachment 210758

Last edited:
I've just stumbled on this thread. I've been playing as Berwick Rangers for 4 seasons now, I've got them into the SPL. I'll try to post screenshots of my seasons in due course, when I can get my low powered PC to do it.

Season: 2019/20
Final Position: 14th
Cups: League Cup 2nd Round, FA Cup 4th Round
Average Attendance: 12431
Biggest Win: 4-1 vs Wolves
Biggest Defeat: 0-5 vs West Ham
Top Goalscorer: Moritz Muller 12
Most Assists: Ivan 9
Highest Average Rating: Gevorg Ghazaryan 7.16 (36 apps)
Fans Player of the Year: Gevorg Ghazaryan

Better performance than last season, much tighter in defence. Bank Balance is excelant with 32m so going to start speeding cash on players next season and hopefully break into the top 10.

Season: 2020/21
Final Position: 7th
Cups: League Cup Winners, FA Cup 3rd Round
Average Attendance: 14397
Biggest Win: 5-0 vs Blackpool
Biggest Defeat: 0-5 vs Arsenal
Top Goalscorer: Ivan 19
Most Assists: Sandro Acosta 20
Highest Average Rating: Sandro Acosta 7.30 (45 apps)
Fans Player of the Year: Sandro Acosta

Great season 7th in league and won league cup so will be playing in EURO cup next season.

Team: Vauxhall
League: Championship
Final Position: 12th
Cups: League Cup 2nd rnd, FA Cup 3rd Round
Average Attendance: 6298
Biggest Win: 7 - 1 vs Chesterfield
Biggest Defeat: 0-4 vs Hull

Top Goalscorer: Van der Meulen 15
Most Assists: " " " 19
Highest Average Rating: " " " 7.31
Fans Player of the Year: " " "

The season started so promisingly, then my new favourite got injured and we couldnt win for our life :(, he came back a few months later and the team started winning again :S (Marco Jezic :wub:)

View attachment 211298View attachment 211299View attachment 211300View attachment 211301

I really should not have finished how I did for two major reasons. First, because I had by far the lowest wage budget of any team in the league (my board refused to increase my wage budget enough to even cover the promotion clauses of my team contracts. Second, because despite my strong start to the season I found myself 2 points ahead of Oxford with 8 games to play and then went on an appalling 5 game losing streak. Yet every team who was fighting for promotion tanked at the same time, leaving me to clinch the title in the 2nd to last game.

View attachment 211338

The secret to success? Loans. Specifically Lyle Della Verde and Sam Hoskins (see SS below), who were huge contributors throughout the season -- but otherwise my team was largely unchanged from the previous season. Still feels like a fluke championship, but I'll take the promotion.

Team: Eastleigh
Season: 2013/14
League: English nPower League 2
Final Position: 1st
Cups: League Cup First Round Exit, FA Cup 3rd Round (L to Man City)
Average Attendance: 2239 before new stadium was finished in January. Consistently around 4-5k after.
Biggest Win: 7-0 vs Luton
Biggest Defeat: 0-4 vs Accrington (who was 1 point away from relegation...)
Top Goalscorer: Sam Hoskins 20
Most Assists: Johnny Gorman 14
Highest Average Rating: Sam Hoskins 7.20 (43 apps)
Fans Player of the Year: Johnny Gorman

Amazingly, my wage budget jumped from about 10k per year to 23k per year. That means I finally have a transfer budget where I can spend and build my squad. I don't expect a L1 insta promotion is in the cards, but then again last season I thought I would be fighting off relegation.

View attachment 211339 View attachment 211340 View attachment 211341

I have updated the progress report in the OP.

Merry Christmas...

Team: Truro City
Final Position: 4th
Cups: League Cup 1st Round, FA Cup 4th Round, Paint Trophy Winners
Average Attendance: 4152
Biggest Win: 10-3 v Bournemouth (Paint Trophy)
Biggest Defeat: 0-3 v Bolton (FA Cup)
Top Goalscorer: 13 Jon Bradley
Most Assists: 15 Jon Bradley
Highest Average Rating: 7.33 Frazer Smith
Fans Player of the Year: Jon Bradley
View attachment 211548View attachment 211549View attachment 211550

I'm thinking of managing in the BSN/S (undecided). Though before I do I need some advice on what countries/leagues to load please? What did you guys load and how are you finding it?

Challenge accepted!

Team: Blyth Spartans
Season: 2011/2012
League: Blue Square Bet North
Final Position: 5th - Promotion via play-offs
Cups: 2nd Round Qualifying FA Cup - Lost to Whitby in replay, FA Trophy 3rd Round - Lost 1-0 to Cambridge
Average Attendance: 578
Biggest Win: 6-0 away to Bishop's Stortford
Biggest Defeat: 3-0 home to Stalybridge
Top Goalscorer: Graeme Armstrong - 21 (20 in league)
Most Assists: Shaun Vipond - 9
Highest Average Rating: Exodus Geohagan - 7.06 (49 apps)
Fans Player of the Year: Jake Inglis

Screenshots:

EDIT: Here are the screenshots:

View attachment 211793View attachment 211794View attachment 211792

Although it says there that my formation was 4-1-4-1. I actually switched to 4-4-2 around end of February time as my form had dropped and I was about 10th in the league. As soon as I changed the formation, my form improved (I won 10 of the 14 games I played)

Last edited: